Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting seeing many posts like "even if you ascend" you will still not be happy

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
I am not talking about "the fate that awaits you if you ascend" type posts.

I'm talking about shit like "even if you somehow get a loyal gf that loves you, you still won't be happy after all those years of being blackpilled"

I've been thinking about it and I strongly disagree. If I actually somehow managed to get a pretty virgin loyal gf (unrealistic best case scenario), then I would be very happy and I won't deny the blackpill, but I wouldn't give a shit about my troubled past either.

Just the thought of not having to sleep alone at night or being able to finally have sex with someone that loves me sounds like heaven. If anything, after all these years of being completely sex starved, I would be infinitely happy if I could have what I want now, even if it's "too late"

I've wanted it for so long that getting it would be the ultimate gift to my repressed desires and it would heal all my scars instantly.

I half agree. Getting a loyal and loving cute gf would solve much of my problems and drastically improve my life. However, the past is going to stay with me forever. You can’t just erase years of bullying, loneliness, and missed developmental milestones (no, getting a first gf at 19+ is not even comparable to getting it when you’re supposed to at 14-16). Lost time is never found again. There will always be a hike in your soul. Also, I don’t know about you, but no matter how nice she was to me I’d never believe it’s gonna last and would expect with almost certainty that I’d be alone again and rot the rest of my life. I would never believe she truly loves me

I'm talking about shit like "even if you somehow get a loyal gf that loves you, you still won't be happy after all those years of being blackpilled"
Lol this is retarded. If this was real 100 percent of our depression would go away. But this is the main problem with people who talk about ascension, this hypothetical doesn't exist irl.

I half agree. Getting a loyal and loving cute gf would solve much of my problems and drastically improve my life. However, the past is going to stay with me forever. You can’t just erase years of bullying, loneliness, and missed developmental milestones (no, getting a first gf at 19+ is not even comparable to getting it when you’re supposed to at 14-16). Lost time is never found again. There will always be a hike in your soul. Also, I don’t know about you, but no matter how nice she was to me I’d never believe it’s gonna last and would expect with almost certainty that I’d be alone again and rot the rest of my life. I would never believe she truly loves me
i mean a totally hypothetical scenario where she truly loves you. yes, i would have preferred getting a gf much earlier as well, but i think it would drain and my sadness away because it's something that i was never able to experience before.

imagine giving a starving homeless man a house and quality food all of a sudden. it would have been better if he had it before, but getting it after being deprived of it for so long would create very strong emotions of happiness and would heal a lot of the past traumas.

Lol this is retarded. If this was real 100 percent of our depression would go away. But this is the main problem with people who talk about ascension, this hypothetical doesn't exist irl.
some people disagree with that. many actually. i am simply saying i refute it personally.

Even if all went "according to plan" it only takes a freak accident, to send you and your psyche to a worse Abyss than Before

Dc Comics Whatever GIF by Max

You cannot undo the Blackpill, once you understand that everything in this universe is a state of impermanence without laws or fixations.

You cannot undo the Blackpill, once you understand that everything in this universe is a state of impermanence without laws or fixations.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Once naivety and your freshness in life is gone, it never comes back

I've been thinking about it and I strongly disagree. If I actually somehow managed to get a pretty virgin loyal gf (unrealistic best case scenario), then I would be very happy and I won't deny the blackpill, but I wouldn't give a shit about my troubled past either.
That is unreal as saying you manage to get a stacy gf. The most likely scenario of someone who would ascend is likely through betabuxing a 30 year old whore. She likely is only be in it for the money and only is with you because you are useful not because she is attracted to you or loves you. You'd either end up in a sexless marriage due to your ugliness, get divorced raped or be cheated on regularly. She will compared you to the 1000s chads she fucked from hookups and dating in all her years and hate you for not living up to all of them combined or her best. That's even bypassing the fact that you have to be able to date her enough where she considers you her a partner.
This is the likely situation when ascending is talked about and it makes logical sense.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Once naivety and your freshness in life is gone, it never comes back
There is a Bible verse:
"For in much wisdom, is much Grief
and He that increaseth knowledge,
Increaseth Sorrow"

--Ecclesiastes 1:18

That is unreal as saying you manage to get a stacy gf. The most likely scenario of someone who would ascend is likely through betabuxing a 30 year old whore. She likely is only be in it for the money and only is with you because you are useful not because she is attracted to you or loves you. You'd either end up in a sexless marriage due to your ugliness, get divorced raped or be cheated on regularly. She will compared you to the 1000s chads she fucked from hookups and dating in all her years and hate you for not living up to all of them combined or her best. That's even bypassing the fact that you have to be able to date her enough where she considers you her a partner.
This is the likely situation when ascending is talked about and it makes logical sense.
there are niggas here that have literally said if they hypothetically became chad (let's say realistically by extreme surgerymaxing)
that they still won't be happy even if they get a prime stacey because of all the shit they have gone through.

I'm just saying no amount of trauma is bad enough for me to not be happy if i get to have a virgin prime stacey :ahegao:

If you ascend, you'll be happier. But unless you find a good woman which is like winning the lottery, life is still a meaningless slog.

If you ascend, you'll be happier. But unless you find a good woman which is like winning the lottery, life is still a meaningless slog.
if by "good woman" you mean a woman that isn't completely retarded and has a pERsonality, that's impossible and totally unheard of.

my definition of the perfect woman that can theoretically exist under female nature would be an untouched virgin stacey.

call it foid worship, but such a foid is worth her weight in gold. it is so unbelievably rare nowadays, even for chad.

I'm curious why you avoid replying to my DMs

If you ascend, you'll be happier.
But unless you find a good woman which is like winning the lottery, life is still a meaningless slog.
is it even really ascending if it's not a good woman?
I don't even know if nutting in a girls' womb would actually make me feel better if she was a slut

there are niggas here that have literally said if they hypothetically became chad (let's say realistically by extreme surgerymaxing)
that they still won't be happy even if they get a prime stacey because of all the shit they have gone through.

I'm just saying no amount of trauma is bad enough for me to not be happy if i get to have a virgin prime stacey :ahegao:
Oh I see. I can agree with you on that . I guess it depends on how bitter you are really are or what type of person. I'd be really happy if that happened to me and it would be really easy to ignore the hardships faced. Someone who still feels robbed that they could not get laid by stacy sooner may see it otherwise.

I agree cause if i was able to live through this amount of punishement for so long on my own, being with someone ideal would make things almost too easy. :lul:

I half agree. Getting a loyal and loving cute gf would solve much of my problems and drastically improve my life. However, the past is going to stay with me forever. You can’t just erase years of bullying, loneliness, and missed developmental milestones (no, getting a first gf at 19+ is not even comparable to getting it when you’re supposed to at 14-16). Lost time is never found again. There will always be a hike in your soul.
I'm 30 so i'm gonna talk from experience here. Of course these scars always remain, but once you mourned enough you can live it down. It stays with you but more as a background noise and you can still be happy, sometimes even radiant just like a NT normie, but it influences you in ways you don't even notice like being moody, anxious, flat affect, disconnected... makes you a fucked up person that feels like living with depression is normal. So it's like a constant battle 50/50 between your good self and your angry, sad, bitter, scared self... and i would strongly expect a loving girlfriend or wife to reinforce and magnify the good parts in us and leave the others to rest, of course if we also help ourselves through our superego : this would require active mindful participation. Cause if a foid reads this she might think of some ex Chad stoner depressed bf that didn't put any effort in but i'm sure that's not how most of us would be.

Also, I don’t know about you, but no matter how nice she was to me I’d never believe it’s gonna last and would expect with almost certainty that I’d be alone again and rot the rest of my life. I would never believe she truly loves me
He was talking best case scenario but damn yeah i feel like too much of a pathetic loser for anyone to really love me. Would definitely have this in the back of my mind and be ready for her leaving at any moment.

Last edited: