Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing malnourished babies

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
In YouTube ads really hurts me, there's enough food on earth to feeds 10 planets but starvation still exists. Really puts into perspective how privileged we are

God Help them all

It's because the nigger countries just steal all the aid white people send them.

i am also malnourished. sexually and emotionally.

Yeah I wish I could help them

It's because the nigger countries just steal all the aid white people send them.
I actually see more arab children on the ads these days. Yemen Syria. The us arming Saudi was a real bad move. It really crushes me seeing their anorexic bodies being put on scales that are meant to weigh food

It hurts me but in a different way. I see a starving asian baby girl and wonder why nobody will give her to me to adopt. I could easily feed her for 100 years and it would only cost her a small little perforated bit of skin.

But no. Normies would rather see her starving and struggle than see her with me. And they claim I'm the asshole? They can go fuck themselves!

did-you-know-7-1-truth-inside-of-you-this-27067945.png

Homeless people and starved Africans are a thing yet normal fags choose to bitch about petty shit like lockdown.

Fuck people and their bebes. I care more about animals.