Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing kids is suifuel

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
What I mean by that is by just seeing a kid's face and environment, you can easily predict it's future.

Today I was waiting in a line to get some ice cream and I saw this kid in the line behind me. He couldn't be more than 4, but he had baby blue eyes and blonde hair, his mother was a blue-eyed blonde stacylite. Later when I left the store I saw that same foid and child getting into a black Mercedes. Just seeing that I could see that this kid will become a slayer in some 10 - 15 years and bully kids that I was like at that age.

JFL at getting life-mogged by a child who can barley count to 10.

I feel the need to make a pedophile joke but I can't think of anything

Every woman used to tell me i am smart and was gonna be a scientist when i was a kid. Now that i got oldER i realised they wERe secretly mocking my low IQ behavior

ovER

Last edited:
Gen Alpha may in fact be even worse of then Gen Z.

Infinite Doomscroll.
Insane Dating Standards.
Boomers still at Power.
Artifical Intelligence.
Idiocracy.

But outside of that its really easy to understand that if you are Gen Alpha or Beta AND not a girl, your life will be tough except your parents are high status, good genetic, multi millionaires.

genetics are such a bitch

Artifical Intelligence.
This is the worst part of it, men will loose all the jobs and thus the only option most had for a relationship - betabuxxing.

Every woman told me i was gonna be a scientist when i was a kid. Now that i got oldER i realised they wERe secretly mocking my low IQ behavior

ovER
mine thought the same.
I mean, aspergers are often described as little professors and that was the case for me aswell.
Turns out autism is not some superpower and a healthy environment is just as important, if not more important than IQ.

It depends. I was a cute kid but when puberty hit me I became repulsive.

mine thought the same.
I mean, aspergers are often described as little professors and that was the case for me aswell.
Turns out autism is not some superpower and a healthy environment is just as important, if not more important than IQ.
Basic normieFAG lie, just like looks doesnt mattER

It's strange how kids can all of a sudden become assholes when growing up and becoming teens and adults. Some kids are assholes since birth though.

Every time I see a child I just get reminded that every one of those goblins is the result of two sexhavers fucking and orgasming while I rot as a kissless virgin