Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing kids in public trigger me

M

MutismMadness

Greycel
Whenever I see kids in public my mind snaps to when I was their age and think about how no one, especially girls didn't give a fuck about me during that time. It just gets me so angry that I had no healthy and meaningful interactions with girls at all because they just thought I was a nobody. Nothing for Valentines Day, no sleepovers, no birthday parties, NO NOTHING. Fuck those kids.

True, it's gigaragefuel seeing teenage Chads and Stacies enjoying their lives, knowing it only gets better and better for them the longer they go. Like a movie. Fuck them. They don't deserve it. There's literally no way you can feel empathy for them unless you're a cuck/whore/fellow Chad, all of them deserve to be ran over by a tanker trailer. :feelsree:

everytime i see a 9 or 10 years old brat in the street, i wish i could grab him by the hair and bash his skull into the ground at full force. i don't have a problem with very young kids (4 or 5 years) but when they start growing up they became the most superficial stupid creatures in the world

Seeing happy little families in general is suifuel. Especially when you notice how average the women are and the men all won the genetic lottery in terms of height etc.