Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting seeing inactive members from years ago

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
-
seeing inactive members from years before i joined this forum makes me feel like im watching over a grave of dead veterans from ww2

Just random inactive members who had a high post count, I was looking in a must read thread and saw some dude with a pfp from an anime I liked who was last active in 2022.

Theyre dead ray cameron

I miss Incels.co

I miss Incels.co
i wish i would've made an account before 2022 tbh.
i wish i was here before sergeantincel left, because of his departure lolipill/agecuck hate threads are barely allowed and not made often.

i wish i was here before sergeantincel left, because of his departure lolipill/agecuck hate threads are barely allowed and not made often.
I wish I made an account on .is and .org back in 2020/2021 instead of lurking. I was kinda bluepilled though in 2020 and in denial

However this isn’t my first acc

I often imagined what happened to these kinds of people after they left .is

I guess some found their soulmate betabuxxed a foid and went on, while some others just died...

I often imagined what happened to these kinds of people after they left .is

I guess some found their soulmate betabuxxed a foid and went on, while some others just died...
yes i am positive some probably roped.

Yep you are, this forum has history now. Drama wars, fakecel accusations, DDOS attacks, doxxings, bans, unbans, moderator flips. Been a wild ride

Either dead or ascended