Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Seeing how most men are more or less normal people while women are completely consumed by their god-status in social media is depressing

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Since very few men are admired in social media, the ego and humility of most are more or less normal.

On the other hand, most women nowadays are borderline deranged and insufferable cunts with how online attention fucks with their heads. All it takes is a random encounter with a cool normie man to realize what most people should be like, and that women have become something completely different.

:soy::bluepill:

Most normie men are bluepilled simps.
I'm not talking about that for fucks sake. I'm talking of basic manners and attitudes. Women are borderline monsters if you're not at least normie-tier.

I'm not talking about that for fucks sake. I'm talking of basic manners and attitudes. Women are borderline monsters if you're not at least normie-tier.
Agreed tbh

On the other hand, most women nowadays are borderline deranged and insufferable cunts with how online attention fucks with their head.

I've known this for years now. And sadly, normie men are easily transformed into "white knights" by vain e-foids. I've always disliked both.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back