Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing how females react to Chad is some of the most potent suicide fuel

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There is one guy I'm acquainted with who could be considered Chad, or at least Chadlite. Seeing how females react around this guy is infuriating, they all get giggly and greet him with a hug, they're always happy to see him and laugh at pretty much anything he says. It's not like Chad gets most females, normies get some, subhumans get landwhales, in reality Chad takes ALL females. He's fucked every hot foid on campus, foids that subhumans like us could only dream about.

It's over, I can't compete with men like that, not for foids or jobs or anything, I should just go rot in Zabbaleen.

When you know that chad has had his way with ALL of them, you will begin to never want a relationship with a femasite.

[BrahmacharyaFuel]

They all hug chads so they can sniff his chad musk. Any foid that know's a chad by name has likely fucked him.

My body odor is good as well. Females should be all over me and smell me.
Chad's facial bone structure gives him pheromones in his musk that sub8's don't produce...

Zabbaleen is paradise, I’m moving soon.

When you know that chad has had his way with ALL of them, you will begin to never want a relationship with a femasite.

[BrahmacharyaFuel]

They all hug chads so they can sniff his chad musk. Any foid that know's a chad by name has likely fucked him.

What's this "femasite" term I keep seeing? Googling "femasite incel" turns up almost no results, and none of them explain the origin. I know it's a synonym for "woman," but I don't get the connotation.

What's this "femasite" term I keep seeing? Googling "femasite incel" turns up almost no results, and none of them explain the origin. I know it's a synonym for "woman," but I don't get the connotation.
Female + Parasite = Femasite. Female + Humanoid = Femoid = Foid.

Do they tell you to go away no one here wants to talk to you or something like that?. That’s can be chalked up to saying, “Go disappear and hurt yourself”.

Do they tell you to go away no one here wants to talk to you or something like that?. That’s can be chalked up to saying, “Go disappear and hurt yourself”.
No, I'm just invisible to foids.

Female + Parasite = Femasite. Female + Humanoid = Femoid = Foid.

Ah, that makes sense. So I guess the ultimate examples of "femasites" would be a betabuxxer's wives and a welfare queens.

thats true

even amongst taken foids they treat chad as an equal

I have certainly seen 5/10 looking guys being treated appaulingly for going tor their looksmatched 5/10 woman, we all have, like a thief trying to break into a museum and steal the masterpiece. Like he is a criminal or something. Never seen the reverse. I never see women being challenged for wanting to date up in looks either.

The truth is women are the ones putting the pressure on each other.

They are very hypergamous, and this is a trait that is being overly empowered by our incredibly gynocentric culture, social media and dating apps. Because of this, they tend to suffer from apex fallacy: They all chase the best looking, tall, highest status guys and misinterpret these men's higher standards to be all men's standards, then pressure and even shame each other for not measuring up to these ideals because of how fierce the competition is to secure one of the high status Chad guys.

Body positivity is basically female anger / saltiness that they aren't a Stacey and attract a Chad (or keep him for an LTR after he pumps and dumps). It's all the crippling emotions that come with not being able to get a chad and the harsh reality that you might have to be with a healthy weight but otherwise unremarkable looking average joe.

In reality, men are much less harsh about women's appearance than women are of men's. Like I say, men tend to be only turned off by obesity/very overweightness in women. Men are fine with slim/normal weight 5'4 average looking women. Women are not fine with normal weight average looking 5'9 men. You want exclusivity for Chads and misery for betas. Why can't you admit this?

Men tend to have a far greater range of preferences for what we find attractive, while women usually tend to have strict requirements always for factors males have no control over; height, hair (bald), face shape (facial masculinity), secondary sexual charcteristics, frame size.

I have certainly seen 5/10 looking guys being treated appaulingly for going tor their looksmatched 5/10 woman, we all have, like a thief trying to break into a museum and steal the masterpiece. Like he is a criminal or something. Never seen the reverse. I never see women being challenged for wanting to date up in looks either.

The truth is women are the ones putting the pressure on each other.

They are very hypergamous, and this is a trait that is being overly empowered by our incredibly gynocentric culture, social media and dating apps. Because of this, they tend to suffer from apex fallacy: They all chase the best looking, tall, highest status guys and misinterpret these men's higher standards to be all men's standards, then pressure and even shame each other for not measuring up to these ideals because of how fierce the competition is to secure one of the high status Chad guys.

Body positivity is basically female anger / saltiness that they aren't a Stacey and attract a Chad (or keep him for an LTR after he pumps and dumps). It's all the crippling emotions that come with not being able to get a chad and the harsh reality that you might have to be with a healthy weight but otherwise unremarkable looking average joe.

In reality, men are much less harsh about women's appearance than women are of men's. Like I say, men tend to be only turned off by obesity/very overweightness in women. Men are fine with slim/normal weight 5'4 average looking women. Women are not fine with normal weight average looking 5'9 men. You want exclusivity for Chads and misery for betas. Why can't you admit this?

Men tend to have a far greater range of preferences for what we find attractive, while women usually tend to have strict requirements always for factors males have no control over; height, hair (bald), face shape (facial masculinity), secondary sexual charcteristics, frame size.
Commissioner level IQ they have strict and expansive requirements for a partner.

i dont watch any videos, dont go outside so i avoid that shit tbh

I remember having a chadlite friend in high-school. One time I playfully hit him on the leg after he insulted me as a joke. Some foid who was also good "friends" with the guy shook the back of my chair. JFL there is no winning at life as a anything below a 6/10 male. Potent suicide fuel.