Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing girls whinge and cry about their rape stories is so fucking annoying

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★
In most of the cases they enjoyed it and don’t even care it’s all just their grasp for attention. Seeing girls cry about a TikTok comment of a threat and comparing it to when they were actually raped is so retarded and stupid. They most definitely deserved it and liked it. If rape was so traumatic about them they won’t be posting and crying on TikTok wearing slutty clothes.
I hope these women get gang raped by a group of hideous 5’2 Indians so its as least enjoyable as possible

exactly foid rape stories are just low-quality erotica fiction, and it's disgusting that they feel free to air such smut in public

In most of the cases they enjoyed it and don’t even care it’s all just their grasp for attention. Seeing girls cry about a TikTok comment of a threat and comparing it to when they were actually raped is so retarded and stupid. They most definitely deserved it and liked it. If rape was so traumatic about them they won’t be posting and crying on TikTok wearing slutty clothes.
I hope these women get gang raped by a group of hideous 5’2 Indians so its as least enjoyable as possible
Most women's rape stories are fabricated or they just had drunk sex

Most women's rape stories are fabricated or they just had drunk sex
99% are like this. Must suck to be one of the few women who are actually brutally raped because you'll just be associated with these victim clout chasers

exactly foid rape stories are just low-quality erotica, and it's disgusting that they feel free to air such smut in public
Exactly. I would love for a group of Muslims to gang rape these bitches but they’d like that and that makes things so much worse. Do you also think that most rape cases are ugly dudes because they just don’t report it when a normal looking dude does it? This is something I’ve wondered

99% are like this. Must suck to be one of the few women who are actually brutally raped because you'll just be associated with these victim clout chasers
Either way brutal rape victims are probably at fault

Yeah or when some foid gets sent a dick pic or something and she compares it to actual rape or sexual assault

Do you also think that most rape cases are ugly dudes because they just don’t report it when a normal looking dude does it? This is something I’ve wondered
I'm not sure, I think that many rape cases do involve their bf's, so probably normies or w/e

But it's definitely true that things which are classified as 'rape' or 'sexual assault' for incels are just normal practices that people use when interacting with foids. chads don't have to avoid physical contact, or 'befriend' foids in order to get a hookup. foids just whine when incels do it

I'd say rape is the best thing that happened to them if it's all they talk about. Otherwise they'd have 0 personality? Right! Ajhahahahahh

I'm not sure, I think that many rape cases do involve their bf's, so probably normies or w/e

But it's definitely true that things which are classified as 'rape' or 'sexual assault' for incels are just normal practices that people use when interacting with foids. chads don't have to avoid physical contact, or 'befriend' foids in order to get a hookup. foids just whine when incels do it
Yeah I saw about an Aussie teen who searched how to make friends tried to make one with a girl he touched her arm and got arrested for harassment. Kid is never gonna be able to make a friend again

I'd say rape is the best thing that happened to them if it's all they talk about. Otherwise they'd have 0 personality? Right! Ajhahahahahh
Amount of times they drone on about it even when it’s years old. They also say to keep it a secret when telling people they got raped but proceed to tell all their friends

Amount of times they drone on about it even when it’s years old. They also say to keep it a secret when telling people they got raped but proceed to tell all their friends
And the amount of times I’ve seen this shitty TikTok trend of posting the clothes they were wearing when raped. Sometimes the posts are apparently “right after” they get raped and they immediately go to TikTok to post it lmfao also the clothes are always slutty

LMFAO. It's so traumatizing they tell anyone who breathes

Yeah I saw about an Aussie teen who searched how to make friends tried to make one with a girl he touched her arm and got arrested for harassment. Kid is never gonna be able to make a friend again
was that this one?:

I believe that was in the UK, if so. not surprising, it is a cucked nation

but yea the demand to 'respect women,' only interact non-physically, etc., just makes interaction sterilized, dull and desexualized. it's something that foids would only require from a male that isn't seen as a candidate for sex or romance. meanwhile they get abused by their chad bf's and enjoy it

I'd say atleast 75% of women who were brutally raped enjoyed it, but they're not so different from the victim clout chasers because they'll probably share it to score some pity points from others and will masturbate to the memories of the "rape"

And the amount of times I’ve seen this shitty TikTok trend of posting the clothes they were wearing when raped. Sometimes the posts are apparently “right after” they get raped and they immediately go to TikTok to post it lmfao also the clothes are always slutty
JAV rape softcore clothing Exposed