Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing genetically superior men really demotivates me from going to the gym.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I just finished my hour workout and I was feeling really good about myself for once. On my way home I saw this fucking giant monster. He had the most low inhib face I have ever seen and he was probably the tallest person I have ever seen too. I'm 5'11, 6'0 when wearing shoes, and as I walked past him the top of my head barely reached his nipples. He was kinda skinny but it didn't matter because he was twice the width of me anyway. Not sure where he was from but he was talking to someone on the phone and it sounded like a Slav language.

I was going to go back to the gym tomorrow but honestly why bother when men like that exist? He could not have left his couch for a decade and he'd still be able to kill 99% of men with his bare hands.
I think I might just LDAR tbhngl

I would be alright with having a literal ass for a face if it meant I could have his height and frame.

Last edited:
The only logical conclusion from that is that you should just LDAR tbh ngl.

I just ignore it tbh

Gyms are a scam tbh, you can work out and get buff from plenty of home exercises, always makes me wonder how ancient greeks or romans were able to achieve perfect bodies, maybe genetics were way better back then idk...

There's a 6'8 steroided chad-lite (I say lite cause of his face, he might be chad though) at my work. He doesn't seem to get attention from girls there though. Maybe they don't bother trying. I feel like my frame is the same as his because he uses steroids but his muscles definitely mog mine. I think he would be lanklet without steroidmaxxing so he went with it and looksmaxxed.

always makes me wonder how ancient greeks or romans were able to achieve perfect bodies, maybe genetics were way better back then idk.
Testosterone levels were so much better back then,now we're drinking estrogen from whore piss

That's because you're a faggot. Do your workout and ignore other people.

I just ignore it tbh
Tbh. The gym isn't about the others. It's about you. The gym is your time to exist entirely for yourself, to work on yourself for yourself and nothing else.

Gyms are a scam tbh, you can work out and get buff from plenty of home exercises, always makes me wonder how ancient greeks or romans were able to achieve perfect bodies, maybe genetics were way better back then idk...
Sculptures and paintings are not indicative of how most of them actually looked. Gyms are not a scam, if you actually wanna get string you are gonna have to life weights, only twinks rely solely on plyometrics and other shit. I pity low IQcels like you, I really do.

Sculptures and paintings are not indicative of how most of them actually looked. Gyms are not a scam, if you actually wanna get string you are gonna have to life weights, only twinks rely solely on plyometrics and other shit. I pity low IQcels like you, I really do.

You are literally just a kid. You dont need much equipment at home to get similar workouts.

That's because you're a faggot. Do your workout and ignore other people.
If you're doing 1-4 minute rest periods between sets, you are going to notice the Chads and Chadlites around you no matter how diligent you are in your training.

I say either put a home gym together, or go very early in the morning when the only ones in the gym are other incels.
You are literally just a kid. You dont need much equipment at home to get similar workouts.
19 year olds are in their absolute prime to get strong by lifting heavy. They can't rely solely on pushups. They'll do better with dips, but even those will get easy quickly, and the only ways to make them harder will be to either add weight outside your body weight (which requires equipment) or increase your body weight (i.e. get fat).

Last edited:
Sure thing dude, go waste money on getting "string" and maybe "life" weights along the way

One of the reasons I stopped working out

The foids in tight yoga pants bother me more tbh. Especially if they are there with their Chad boyfriend/personal trainer

I swear to god these brutal posts are why i keep on refreshing this site no bluepilled horseshit GENETICS>ALL

I gym often and yet I still get mogged by guys who've been working out for so much less time than me. being tall with gyno and 6" wrists don't really help either. sucks seeing people doing something you like to engage in is crushing.

be supERior in other ways.

Workout at home

There are fortunately not many chads and foids in my gym. Many are manlets and they seem to be gymcel copers just like me. Being mogged is not a reason to stop working out though. If you can't mog Chad in looks, at least mog him in strength.

am ugly submanlet with a sinister look and ugly crooked teeth, I also dress like I don't care who is looking, everything ugly,
I routinely make ugly faces , and look at everyone with disgust or nonchalance like they are just rusty drones to me, and I can make growl and gravel like a boogieman, also once in a while I come to the sandbag and kick it really hard a few times.
its just survival mechanisms I developed over the years so people avoid looking at me and bullying me.

MonsterMaxxing is Legit

Gyms are a scam tbh, you can work out and get buff from plenty of home exercises
No matter how many times someone says this users keep going to gyms to get gigamogged, I fucking hate gyms

gyms have been full of roided guys and genetic freaks for the past 80 years