Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing foids acting as experts in movies is unrealistic

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
We all complain about some 5'4 foid beats up some 6'3 muscled man.

But I find it just as unrealistic to have a female playing an expert role in a movie.

I remember watching this movie and there was this foid who was supposed to be some expert sports analyst and I immediately groaned.

It sounded more unrealistic than seeing some girl beat up a man. Since when do foids give a shit enough about sports to start discussing stats? The only thing they care about is how to get Tom Brady to fuck them.

Truth is even in non physical subjects, foids can't come close. How many female grandmasters are there? How many top level philosophers are female? Who is the female equivalent of Gordon Ramsey?

So you expect me to believe some foid can become a subject expert matter? Especially in things that require action?

It's funny how movies are unrealistic when it comes to pointing stuff against foids interests but when it's reversed, it's completely realistic.

Fuck Hollywood seriously

I don't remember which series it was but it had this foid who was 'geek hacker', that's about as unrealistic as it gets

Yeah, it's the same as that scientist girl in Black Panther, who was apparently so smart she outclassed Banner, who I heard from other nerds is apparently top shit in the world as a scientist, and she gets all condescending and whatnot towards him. Not that it tore me out of the movie; I wasn't vested in that shite fest to begin with. But it was still cringey as hell.

I don't remember which series it was but it had this foid who was 'geek hacker', that's about as unrealistic as it gets
Umsi4rdr7gg46T2je0cwzGJRWWCMSq S9dI200ys3mE

It's part of the women in STEM propaganda shit.

Like the female scientist in age of Ultron.

Yeah, it's the same as that scientist girl in Black Panther, who was apparently so smart she outclassed Banner, who I heard from other nerds is apparently top shit in the world as a scientist, and she gets all condescending and whatnot towards him. Not that it tore me out of the movie; I wasn't vested in that shite fest to begin with. But it was still cringey as hell.
She's so smart and wakanda still fell to Thanos anyway. Low-key highlighting foids are full of shit

Based Thanos was very good at defeating foids. Not even captain marvel could best him.

The only thing they are good at is how to be chad's fuck toy

We all complain about some 5'4 foid beats up some 6'3 muscled man.
If it gets Scarlet Johansen in a tight leather suit, i'm all for it.

The dumb Happa foid scientist in the new predator movie was the most unbelievable part of it even more unbelievable than the actual predator

Women and Africa have an equal amount of inventions, so it's natural they'd be portrayed as geniuses by Hollywood, don't be a sexist, racist though teehee.

Especially crime procedural shows, there's always some super high iq 10/10 foid who is extremely professional

I BYPASSED THE COMPRESSOR

JRhrK