Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing dads get cucked

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today I saw a dad and his daughter. She was probably like 14-15. Dad seemed like some a genuine dude that really loved his kid. I never received that kind of affection for sure. The sad part though the dad seemed like his kid was the entire world, I saw she still would periodically eye rape tall white Chad's who passed by (she was curry). She was only half paying attention to him the whole time the other half was focusing on eye raping chads
Her and her dad are manlets. That's so damn sad man, having a daughter is so cucked knowing that your little daughter that you might love with your entire heart will grow up to be a whore that wants to get fucked by Chad's

I've seen a clear betabuxxer with his 13-15 year old daughter lately dressed like a prostitute. I don't understand how a man can allow his daughter to behave and dress liks a whore.

I've seen a clear betabuxxer with his 13-15 year old daughter lately dressed like a prostitute. I don't understand how a man can allow his daughter to behave and dress liks a whore.
It is probably very difficult to realize rhat your little daughter you loved so much is now nothing more rhan one od the many drunk college whores you say in your youth.

I used to enjoy the suffering of married men. Now I blame them because they have a bad personality. According to normies, if a foid divorce-rape you, it’s your fault because you have a bad personality.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who has a kid.

At least they fucked, it's still worse for me.

He's probably fucking her
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my father got cucked and cheated by my mother, it was big dose of blackpill for me

Today I saw a dad and his daughter. She was probably like 14-15. Dad seemed like some a genuine dude that really loved his kid. I never received that kind of affection for sure. The sad part though the dad seemed like his kid was the entire world, I saw she still would periodically eye rape tall white Chad's who passed by (she was curry). She was only half paying attention to him the whole time the other half was focusing on eye raping chads
Her and her dad are manlets. That's so damn sad man, having a daughter is so cucked knowing that your little daughter that you might love with your entire heart will grow up to be a whore that wants to get fucked by Chad's
And the western cucks question us why we kill off all the foids in birth.
It is probably very difficult to realize rhat your little daughter you loved so much is now nothing more than
*Chads cumbucket.
-That's is they are not worthy of any more adjectives

all women end up being cum buckets for chad its so over lol hahaa

having a daughter in 2020 is cucked

I've seen a lot of little girls dressing like literally prostitutes, but if you dare to even think that's wrong you're a misogynist incel