Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel seeing cute girls my age that are dating some of my freinds is suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I've been cucked so many times, i've had multiple onetis over the years ngl all of the white chads have cucked me, i liked this cute persian foid when i was bluepilled but she rejected me cos my (chad) freind made me ask her out saying she doesnt know me that well (i talked with her for a couple of weeks) and then 2 fucking days later my freind is dating her, fuck and they hugged and kissed where i was sitting afterschool, and he even made fun of me talking to her.:cryfeels::feelsbadman: all my onetis have cucked me, dont ever be a onetis-cel its always going to end badly, remeber all women are whores for white chad fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I don't really feel attachment to random girls like that tbh, just specific people

I don't really feel attachment to random girls like that tbh, just specific people
idk it just feels bad i cant fuck them

damn u have friends?
thats one good thing abt being lonely i guess
oneitis is very painful i feel ur pain

I don’t even have friends but it really would be suifuel to see them experience something you can never even dream of

While in school, pretty much all my onitises ended up with one of my friends or at least some guy I knew. This happened like 7 times.

I was rejected one time back in HS I was 16 the foid wasn't even that good looking tbh @Legendarywristcel I sent you her pics if I remember correctly and the entire experience was cringy as fuck

I was rejected one time back in HS I was 16 the foid wasn't even that good looking tbh @Legendarywristcel I sent you her pics if I remember correctly and the entire experience was cringy as fuck

Oh yes. I recall that. Ive been rejected by quite a few foids myself.

I recommend whenever you talk to a woman that you are pretty much sure is going to reject you bc ur not enough, either:
1. Straight up just ask her out, fuck trying to talk to her for a while and build a bond.
2. Just stop talking to her/interacting with her altogether.
Spending time on women that are going to just reject you and shatter your delusional hope in the end is gonna bring nothing but pain bro. The more you talk to her, the more the inevitable rejection's gonna sting.

not if you don't have friends:feelsthink:

I assume every women around my age hates me so that there is no suprise when they actually do hate me. Its a fucked up mindset I have to have for myself but Im numb at this point