Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing couples kissing makes me want to blow my brain

• Thread starter DarthBurritoBastard
  • Start date
DarthBurritoBastard

DarthBurritoBastard

Pessimistic Bastard
★★★★★
I hate going to public places, but I’m dragged by my parents cause I have to go to a stupid wedding tomorrow, while walking I see young couples (around my age) kissing and hugging in the park bench, makes me want to blow my brains out because I know I’ll never experience that ever in my life, God tortures me, by giving me the life I have right now.

i rarely see couples but when i do the guy is always very tall and gymmaxxed.
women literally can't grasp the idea of settling with someone their heightmatch.

Seeing Couples makes me wanna go LeathER face thats why I stay inside

women literally can't grasp the idea of settling with someone their heightmatch.
The guy is always tall thats 4sure he doesnt need to be gymmaxxed

I deserve better life

Makes me want to blow their brains out

careful around escalators

Being intimate in public should b3 a crime. You think it's a crazy idea? It's certainly not because being intimate in public is a crime in some countries such as Iran and Afghanistan.

Being intimate in public should b3 a crime. You think it's a crazy idea? It's certainly not because being intimate in public is a crime in some countries such as Iran and Afghanistan.
100% they'll even kiss by cctv cameras at train Stations never mind in the town square 100 lashes each to the face if they kiss in public again.

aryan nations > us of a confirmed

I hate going to public places, but I’m dragged by my parents cause I have to go to a stupid wedding tomorrow, while walking I see young couples (around my age) kissing and hugging in the park bench, makes me want to blow my brains out because I know I’ll never experience that ever in my life, God tortures me, by giving me the life I have right now.
I know the feeling friend. God tortures both of us for reasons unknown, but at least we have this forum.

It's so unfair that these Chads get it just because of their looks, while we have to suffer. Someday things will be right

Yes it's brutal I understand

Go up to the guy and say, "Bro, are you [random username]? I really like your posts on the incel forum! Really good stuff. I didn't know you had a girlfriend - I guess you're banned now haha."

Are you an adult? You can just say? Look, mom and dad, I never even dated a woman. It makes me depressed to even be around people who are in relationships. I would have not went. But if you are still living with them I guess that's just how it is. I fucking hate parents. They force a kid into existence just so he can try to suffer from this. My dad would always call me a stupid kid and a pussy. Now I just want to die.

I want to go ER on couples

How did the wedding go?

Exactly, enforced anti pda laws and forced modesty clothing, maybe than we can take a step without having to look at these disgusting creatures

same, I hate them all