Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing couples in the gym makes me so jealous

• Thread starter Autist.Belgrade
  • Start date
Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Most mentally ill man alive
★★★★★
There was this one couple I saw at the gym yesterday and just seeing them made me so jealous. The girl had one of the nicest fattest asses I'd ever seen. Just seeing her and her boyfriend doing sets together and him showing her how to improve her form was ragefuel.

IT'S NOT FAIR MANG I DESERVE A FAT ASSED GYM GIRL TO GO GYM WITH WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS LIFE OF LONELYNESS? :reeeeee:

Why would you gymcel in the first place. There is no bench press for your height, there is no squat for your face, there is no deadlift for your race

Why would you gymcel in the first place. There is no bench press for your height, there is no squat for your face, there is no deadlift for your race
Not everything is done for the purpose of getting foids

He's just coping.

There was this one couple I saw at the gym yesterday and just seeing them made me so jealous. The girl had one of the nicest fattest asses I'd ever seen. Just seeing her and her boyfriend doing sets together and him showing her how to improve her form was ragefuel.

IT'S NOT FAIR MANG I DESERVE A FAT ASSED GYM GIRL TO GO GYM WITH WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS LIFE OF LONELYNESS? :reeeeee:
It's cruel, but we don't know the inside story of the relationship from the inside, maybe she's cheating on him and he's a cuck.

It's cruel, but we don't know the inside story of the relationship from the inside, maybe she's cheating on him and he's a cuck.
Most likely scenario if he is below 8/10. Or he's just being used for money, or even gym help.

True but there's no way to know so theorising about it just feels like cope

Most likely scenario if he is below 8/10. Or he's just being used for money, or even gym help.
All men who have 5/10 or 6/10 and are in a relationship are cucks

eh, on the bright side ragefuel gives you more energy for lifting.

When I walk in the parks on cold autumn evenings and see couples, I usually use such ways to cope: like the fact that she keeps him in the friend zone and just milks resources or the fact that she is cheating on him.

Gym is such giga cancer suifuel it's honestly insane

But its good for ur mental health at the same time...

Stay strong brocel u got this

The gym in my old small town wasn't that bad but I was afraid to meet one of my enemies from school there so I stopped going and started working out at home and I stop doing that also just been rotting away eating goyslop now instead

Couples Gym Pictures

You will never experience this. It's over.

You think this is suifuel? Ill tell you what in the Block next door theres this young couple 18 yo both, the guy is a Chadlite with a Stacy Blonde and they do morning workout routine EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. right outside my Window on the parking lot.

And my neighbor has a daughter 16 yo who jumps in a new SUV or Sportscar parked out on the street pretty much every single week.

Last time she jumped into a White BMW and yesterday it was a Black Porsche.

I just felt the same fueled rage as you, but the huge amount of knowledge about women, their models behaviors, their cruelty, treachery and betrayal cools me down.

Gym is such giga cancer suifuel it's honestly insane

But its good for ur mental health at the same time...

Stay strong brocel u got this
Yeah I try to just zone out and not pay attention to what other people or doing but I can't help it sometimes

If you dont look AT LEAST like this guy its over these days. No chance you pull a girl anymore if you have less height, build and face like that guy.

If you dont look AT LEAST like this guy its over these days. No chance you pull a girl anymore if you have less height, build and face like that guy.
This is why geomax is my last hope. Even surgery won't make me look anywhere close to him.

I just felt the same fueled rage as you, but the huge amount of knowledge about women, their models behaviors, their cruelty, treachery and betrayal cools me down.
I wish I could still feel rage. At this point I just feel sad resignation. Hoping I leave this Earth soon.

This is why geomax is my last hope. Even surgery won't make me look anywhere close to him.
You know what I feel weird about this? These guys ALWAYS have the best, most style, perfect hair.

All the fucking time. And its ALWAYS the same types.

I dont even know how it works, if I wake up at 6.00 my hair is a mess, i then groom and shower, eat breakfast then brush teeth every single moring BUT my hair is a mess.

I wish I could still feel rage. At this point I just feel sad resignation. Hoping I leave this Earth soon.
My range of emotions is in the middle between rage and calmness, I know too many cases of terrible female behavior: from divorce statistics, to infidelity, and even cases where men raised other people's children in marriage without knowing about it.

My range of emotions is in the middle between rage and calmness, I know too many cases of terrible female behavior: from divorce statistics, to infidelity, and even cases where men raised other people's children in marriage without knowing about it.
should I kms? I don't want to be an incel anymore.

should I kms? I don't want to be an incel anymore.
Me too, but sometimes I have to just try to create a defense in my head against madness and rage, trying to cope somehow. If it wasn't for that, I would have ended up in a madhouse a long time ago.

You know what I feel weird about this? These guys ALWAYS have the best, most style, perfect hair.

All the fucking time. And its ALWAYS the same types.

I dont even know how it works, if I wake up at 6.00 my hair is a mess, i then groom and shower, eat breakfast then brush teeth every single moring BUT my hair is a mess.
We are cucked by losing the genetic lottery. At least in a few decades genemaxing will exist for newborn fetuses so incels will be eradicated. Finally.

You couldn't pay me to go near sexhavers unless I can't avoid it

Foids will never understand how it's like to know that your fate is to die alone. Life is hell when you are on your own.

I've never in my life been to a gym.