Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing CHADs getting destroyed by the norwood reaper always brings a smile to my face :)

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I love browsing reddit/tressless and seeing CHAD getting a prompt visit from the norwood reaper

Look at thatfucking CHAD

B9B60086 B068 4D22 B99B E0F670688102

Fuck you, CHAD

Norwooding 2 apparently :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
@GoffSystemQB look at this. Does that look like BALDING to you?

cope if you think genuine Chads will be that hurt by balding.

Still mogs me at looking manly

Cope. Baldness will only make Chad more masc by exposing the superb structure of his skull.
Tbh, just look at Meeks

Norwooding 2 apparently :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
@GoffSystemQB look at this. Does that look like BALDING to you?
Not really. literally nobody will be able to tell or see his recessed hairline with a fringe.

Also his hairline mogs mine I think. I think I'm more like NW2.5. now.

cope if you think genuine Chads will be that hurt by balding.
This is true, but that type is less than 1% not even just 5-10% of whatever. They all look like meeks and criminals basically.

This is true, but that type is less than 1% not even just 5-10% of whatever. They all look like meeks and criminals basically.
most Chads get hurt by balding ngl but going from a 9/10 or 10/10 to a 7/10 or 8/10 isn't that bad

Also is the your pic :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
This original reddit post has hardly any updoots and comments.
Did you seriously cross posted your post here so that we all can call you a chad.
Are you really that desperate for attention :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: just being good ol' suspicious here.

@GoffSystemQB what do you think about this bro? If that guy were a chad why would he hide his face?

Cope. Baldness will only make Chad more masc by exposing the superb structure of his skull.
Only hypermasculine Chads can pull that off, it's a death sentence for most pretty boy Chads. Chico is a recent example

Here we have a retard post from a graycel gaycel.
If you think the only guys that can be Chads are 8/10+ AND DOMs than Chads are <1% of the population. Or are Chico, O'Pry, Barrett, Bateman, Gandy(before he aged), etc not Gigachads?
@GoffSystemQB what do you think about this bro? If that guy were a chad why would he hide his face?
No idea tbh. That's a good point. Could just be ultra-paranoid but it is a little suspicious.

most Chads get hurt by balding ngl but going from a 9/10 or 10/10 to a 7/10 or 8/10 isn't that bad
Tbh a lot of goodlooking white guys are halo'd hard by model-tier hair, but yeah Chico is still probably chadlite at least. 2 points is a big hit though and he has some MASC features.

He's more of a robust prettyboy. The more androgynous you are the harder balding will hit you. Like that picture of young bieber bald.

Last edited:
If that guy were a chad why would he hide his face?
He seems embarrassed about balding, why would he make a post about it and then show his face?
Only hypermasculine Chads can pull that off, it's a death sentence for most pretty boy Chads. Chico is a recent example
tbhtbh

look at harry styles' hairline in 2020 then come back here and try to tell me that norwooding is a death sentence.

It's over simply by looking at his pathetic temples.

Who cares. By the time he his hair falls off he'll be done experimenting with every color of pussy life has to offer.