Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing Chad get motivated by everyone to do shit while they let you rot.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
You must have noticed how in school/college, everyone was up there supporting the Chad. When he was down, or depressed, the teachers and women were all over him, pulling him up and trying to get him back on track.

While the incel in the furthest corner of the class is let alone to rot and attacked, ostracized and bullied to the point of killing himself. It doesn't matter how down he is, no one thinks of checking up on him like they do Chad.

Then those same people turn around and wonder why incels are so bitter and repulsed towards social life. All you do while studying is witness how the normies and Chads kiss each others' asses/make each other happy/lift each other up. Your mental health will deteriorate to insanity.

Tbh I think this also applies perfectly to work environments, even though I haven't started wageslaving yet.

Chad has more positive feedback in life. He can grind and work hard much easier. You're not going to out work a guy with superior genes simply because his genes allow him to work harder.

They always allow him to make more gains. Plus he has a girl he can come home to and feel better about life, thus making hard work easier for him.

A guy with shit genes is going to work hard for 1/10th the gains, no verbal support, and just get shit on by people for even trying. How can a guy with shit genes be tough and endure hard work? The definition of non-chad genes is you break down easily.

At the end of a day, a tall chad with a thick frame can endure much more mental and physical stress than you could ever dream of. He can work much harder than you if he feels like it.

And the end of the day, water is wet.

Ch4d

There are countless stories where the popular chad would kill himself and the whole school would be mourning but whenever an incel kills himself the school pretends it never happened

There are countless stories where the popular chad would kill himself and the whole school would be mourning but whenever an incel kills himself the school pretends it never happened
Yeah it's called social status.

Suicide doesn't matter equally, despite all the virtue signalling.

Chad isnt depressed in the first place

So a mutual love relationship makes you literally fucking superman.
Our brain rewards us with dopamine, adrenaline and other hormones when we do things like eating food or winning a fight/confrontation

What is the most important goal to us animals? Reproducing. So it's not surprising that the human brain would give us tons of rewards for achieving that goal or things related to it

wow
so getting a gf would have literally made me an entirely new and better person
and made me graduate from highschool lol
People think they don't have a gf because they're depressed and they rot all day. But they're depressed and rot all day because they don't have a gf

I didn't notice to be frank.

There were no Chads in my School.

People think they don't have a gf because they're depressed and they rot all day. But they're depressed and rot all day because they don't have a gf

The teachers grant him an extra week to finish the research paper. The boys pat his back and tel him he is the coolest guy ever! And the girls meet him under the stairs behind the lockers to suck his dick for a quick 'pick me up'

Life is ufnair

wow
so getting a gf would have literally made me an entirely new and better person
and made me graduate from highschool lol
getting a GENUINE girl to fall in love with you
there are still whores chasing looks/money,not the actual you

Too many words. Looks like a blur. Need a nap. Can't find the bookmark button. Too busy looking for my rope.

Brutal words on a pitcher.
Rest bro

Chad has more positive feedback in life. He can grind and work hard much easier. You're not going to out work a guy with superior genes simply because his genes allow him to work harder.

They always allow him to make more gains. Plus he has a girl he can come home to and feel better about life, thus making hard work easier for him.

A guy with shit genes is going to work hard for 1/10th the gains, no verbal support, and just get shit on by people for even trying. How can a guy with shit genes be tough and endure hard work? The definition of non-chad genes is you break down easily.

At the end of a day, a tall chad with a thick frame can endure much more mental and physical stress than you could ever dream of. He can work much harder than you if he feels like it.

And the end of the day, water is wet.