Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Seeing blackpills dropped by my mother and her friend's favorite show

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
They are rn watching some gringo show in which a philippina is cucking her 40 yr old rice bf with a 26 yr old tall blonde chadlite. And she was fucking ugly wearing tons of fake up lol I'm so fucking pissed. The bitch even said he was using his bf to gain money and get out from ricelands. Even my mom was asking "why is that girl with such an ugly guy?". And then she says to me personality is everything, truly incredible.

Last edited:
Its the duty of every mother to blackpill their sons and tell them the true nature of foids. Tell us that foids would rather fuck a criminal Chad than a millionaire beta. Tell us that foids ride the cock carousel and then settle with a betabuxx after they hit the Wall. Tell us that height and looks are much more important than personality. Why do they keep gaslighting us and shoving the delusional bluepill down our throats?

They want us to betabux some old hag in her 30's that's why they won't tell us the truth. They did that when they rode the cock carousel. They fucked Chads, got validation from beta orbiters, extorted money from bluepilled simps. And if some foid wouldn't had bluepilled their sub-8 son they wouldn't be enjoying this luxurious life provided by our fathers. They owe a blulepilled simp to other foids.

Its the duty of every mother to blackpill their sons and tell them the true nature of foids. Tell us that foids would rather fuck a criminal Chad than a millionaire beta. Tell us that foids ride the cock carousel and then settle with a betabuxx after they hit the Wall. Tell us that height and looks are much more important than personality. Why do they keep gaslighting us and shoving the delusional bluepill down our throats?

They want us to betabux some old hag in her 30's that's why they won't tell us the truth. They did that when they rode the cock carousel. They fucked Chads, got validation from beta orbiters, extorted money from bluepilled simps. And if some foid wouldn't had bluepilled their sub-8 son they wouldn't be enjoying this luxurious life provided by our fathers. They owe a blulepilled simp to other foids.
High IQ. My mom did all the things you listed and more. And she's still single because SHE WANTS CHAD (dad left long ago). She literally told me Henry Cavill is average roflmao. The only dude she ever found attractive was Chris Hemsworth a literal TeraChad. She also doesn't like short men ofc what a fucking coincidence.

And then you ask why they act like nothing happened and it's all moral values and other bullshit. Worst of all my mom is a christian fanatic that geniunely thinks Jesus exists and will drag her to Heaven jfl. Even if he existed then he's cucked for giving foids a chance. My mother gets pissed every time I debate the blackpill with her and tells me to shut up. What a fucking nonsense.