Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing attractive women makes me feel depressed

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I just saw 4 stacies walk pass my window, it's 20:55 as of writing, so their likely on their way to the clubs to party, get wasted and ran through by chads or normies, while I ldar in my flat on my bed.
I would ascend with any of them in a heartbeat, but none of them would want me, like with other foids.
They would cross the road to get away from me if I was walking toward them.
No woman fucking wants me, none of them are attracted to me, none of them like me, they all fucking hate me for no good goddamn reason.

This reminds me of that one scene in this one blackpill french film that I forget the name of.
This guy in glasses is at a nightclub and all the foids are dancing with chads while he's left out and ignored.
@LeFrenchCel has that guy as his pfp.
I don't and can't go to clubs because I have no friends to go with and I have a court ordered curfew until the 27th of june.
I fucking hate my life.

Last edited:
I just saw 4 stacies walk pass my window, it's 20:55 as of writing, so their likely on their way to the clubs to party, get wasted and ran through by chads or normies.
I would ascend with any of them in a heartbeat, but none of them would want me, like with other foids.
They would cross the road to get away from me if I was walking toward them.
No woman fucking wants me, none of them are attracted to me, none of them like me, they all fucking hate me for no goddamn good reason.

This reminds me of that one scene in this one blackpill french film that I forget the name of.
This guy in glasses is at a nightclub and all the foids are dancing with chads while he's left out and ignored.
@LeFrenchCel has that guy as his pfp.
I don't and can't go to clubs because I have no friends to go with and I have a court ordered curfew until the 27th of june.
I fucking hate my life.
Too true. I used to for walks round my local park, it was the only place I enjoyed. However a group of Stacylite females started going for walks there. This ruined my time at the park and I don’t go for walks anymore.

Very relatable :feelsbadman:

Even seeing mid tier Beckies makes me very sad.

It makes me angry and depressed because I will never be able to fuck them

It's really frustrating walking past them since I can't fondle their breasts and grope their asses

It's really frustrating walking past them since I can't fondle their breasts and grope their asses
I get ignored and avoided by foids, sometimes I get weird looks.

I get ignored and avoided by foids, sometimes I get weird looks.
Same, I could be minding my own business and get disgusted, angered stares for simply being near them

Modern foids IQ goes to 90, almost like average nigger from africa

Exactly, fuck all nigger loving foids
From what I've seen, it's often low value foids, fat foids, old foids, promiscuous foids and post wall foids who want niggers.
Same can kinda be said for white men and nigrettes.
I'm familiar with one white boy I know irl whos poor, goes to the same soup kitchen as me sometimes, and he has a half-niggrette gf.
The only real notable things I can say about those two is that their proving jwb right and thatthe nigrette helped me light my cigarette today.

Last edited:
I hate women because I'm jealous of them, even the ugliest ones still get tons of attention from the opposite sex.

It's over if you get sad when you're horny

Im right wing but stop the racism man, we are all equally subhuman here
No. This has nothing to do with politics. We can never have anything nice with them around they leave destruction and chaos wherever they go.

No. This has nothing to do with politics. We can never have anything nice with them around they leave destruction and chaos wherever they go.
What about blackcels? I think those people should go back to their countries

What about blackcels? I think those people should go back to their countries
They’re probably blackcels because they live in America. If they lived in Africa to begin with then they wouldn’t be virgins.

They’re probably blackcels because they live in America. If they lived in Africa to begin with then they wouldn’t be virgins.
Actually this is not true, in countries like Nigeria (where polygamy for rich men is common) there are a ton of incel men, this is how boko Haram formed, it helped you get a wife. The same thing is happening in the rest of the sahel.

Very relatable :feelsbadman:
Yes. It was depression at first, but later it turned to resentment for me. Their lives are so much easier. Being a pretty girl is game developer console mode, and it's not even close.