Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing attractive foids is painful

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
Seeing attractive foids is beyond ragefuel they go around looking like sluts advertising themselves :reeeeee: Dressing like whores for Chad these foids should be having sex with me they should be giving me everything i deserve it's not fair i just want a loyal girlfriend is that too much to ask for why are these foids robbing me of what i deserve you evil cunts :feelsree::lasereyes: I just can't deal with this loneliness anymore i'm being persecuted everyday :cryfeels:

I've pretty much trained myself to only look straight and avoid eye-contact. In many cultures, eye-contact is considered rude, so.. following these rules is a good way to get away with not giving people the invitation. When I'm at the bar, I always ignore the female bartenders, but give the male bartenders respect. I'm a terrible tipper on purpose. If in any way I can passive aggressively get away with making foids' lives more difficult, I will. Fuck 'em.

What did you do to deserve a gf?

You need to find comfort in the fact that even if you do get a gf, it still won't fix the years of psychological pain you've been through, your mental issues, your schizo personality.

It never even began for you, and no amount of pussy is gonna change that.
Brutal life.

Was forced to go outside for my studies, saw at least 3 couples kissing while going out for 15 fucking minutes to get a bus.

They know they HAVE to just fucking shove their happiness in my face. Can't even do anything without being reminded that i am not normal and that i am a social failure.

Can't even do anything without being reminded that i am not normal and that i am a social failure.
Same shit brocel. I feel like a complete fucking failure and that's why I stopped leaving my basement.... I just don't wanna re-integrate in this soyciety.

:feelsmega::feelsmega:
Star Wars Force GIF

Same shit brocel. I feel like a complete fucking failure and that's why I stopped leaving my basement.... I just don't wanna re-integrate in this soyciety.
I want to at least finish this last year to finish my studies, i'd have a way out if i can't ldar and if i am forced to wageslave so i don't end up homeless. I could have easily got neet-status if i didn't fake to the theRAPIST that things were good. I was 13 and i was a retard, should have just got neet status i'll have to go see another fucking one now if i want neet status.

I've pretty much trained myself to only look straight and avoid eye-contact. In many cultures, eye-contact is considered rude, so.. following these rules is a good way to get away with not giving people the invitation. When I'm at the bar, I always ignore the female bartenders, but give the male bartenders respect. I'm a terrible tipper on purpose. If in any way I can passive aggressively get away with making foids' lives more difficult, I will. Fuck 'em.
I do try avoid eye contact since it's awkward

Was forced to go outside for my studies, saw at least 3 couples kissing while going out for 15 fucking minutes to get a bus.

They know they HAVE to just fucking shove their happiness in my face. Can't even do anything without being reminded that i am not normal and that i am a social failure.
Fucking brutal that would ruin my day

Exactly It's so fucking demoralising seeing people experience what you want

Seeing attractive foids is beyond ragefuel they go around looking like sluts advertising themselves :reeeeee: Dressing like whores for Chad these foids should be having sex with me they should be giving me everything i deserve it's not fair i just want a loyal girlfriend is that too much to ask for why are these foids robbing me of what i deserve you evil cunts :feelsree::lasereyes: I just can't deal with this loneliness anymore i'm being persecuted everyday :cryfeels:
They get so mad when we stare cuz they only want chad to stare and when normies start drooling over them There stupid egos boost and start turning normies into slaves

I want to at least finish this last year to finish my studies
I also wanted to complete my undergrad studies but now it seems that I've screwed this as well... Fucking NEET rn, and don't even what to do.

youre 100% correct :feelsrope: :cryfeels: I always get suicidal when I see good looking foids

I feel a similar rage towards them

And then they call you a creep when you stare or try to talk to them like really?

These whores should be riding my dick instead of chasing 2 digit IQ low inhib Chads

These whores should be riding my dick instead of chasing 2 digit IQ low inhib Chads
Honestly foids say they like intelligent men then go and fuck braindead Chad stupid sluts

What does it matter and why should we care about becoming "worthy"? What even counts as "worthy"? Being chad? That's all foid care about and you honestly belong on some gay ass andrew tate subreddit if you're gonna spew the psyop guilt baiting emasculating idea that we just aren't worthy enough. Nothing is enough for foids and red pill faggots. You don't belong here.

Honestly foids say they like intelligent men then go and fuck braindead Chad stupid sluts
Yea their mouths aren't wired to their brains, they just repeat by rote the usual stuff. "I want a smart man" "I want a man who loves me" "I want a confident man" bla bla bla and yet they chase after low IQ dark triad violent Chads. Foids are animals solely driven by instinct, and as such they must be tamed with whips, fists and violence by us men.

It is a very common ragefuel because you onow they are doing all sorts of sexual stuff with a bunch of sexhaver males while you can just imagine and desire

What does it matter and why should we care about becoming "worthy"? What even counts as "worthy"? Being chad? That's all foid care about and you honestly belong on some gay ass andrew tate subreddit if you're gonna spew the psyop guilt baiting emasculating idea that we just aren't worthy enough. Nothing is enough for foids and red pill faggots. You don't belong here.
Because all relationships are transactional and if you have nothing to offer (like education, financial security, empathy, problemsolving skills, social skills, looks, etc.), you cannot expect people to be with you.
That's the blackpill, looking at the hard facts and seeing that relationships are transactional and that if you offer nothing, you deserve nothing.
Most users here seem like they have nothing to offer except shitposts, sadly.

Last edited:
Yea their mouths aren't wired to their brains, they just repeat by rote the usual stuff. "I want a smart man" "I want a man who loves me" "I want a confident man" bla bla bla and yet they chase after low IQ dark triad violent Chads. Foids are animals solely driven by instinct, and as such they must be tamed with whips, fists and violence by us men.
Exactly

"I want a smart man":foidSoy: = Wants Chad

"I want a confident man":foidSoy: = Wants Chad

"I want a funny guy":foidSoy: = Wants Chad

It is a very common ragefuel because you onow they are doing all sorts of sexual stuff with a bunch of sexhaver males while you can just imagine and desire
:feelsree::feelsree:

Because all relationships are transactional and if you have nothing to offer (like education, financial security, empathy, problemsolving skills, social skills, looks, etc.), you cannot expect people to be with you.
That's the blackpill, looking at the hard facts and seeing that relationships are transactional and that if you offer nothing, you deserve nothing.
Most users here seem like they have nothing to offer except shitposts, sadly.
That's more like a bluepilled mentally offering something is complete bullshit love is a human right we are being robbed of it

seeing ugly foids (eg. every single foid in britain) is painful

That's more like a bluepilled mentally
well yea obviously, you were talking to one of the forum's biggest stealth feminists

Seeing people on dates is probably the most potent rope fuel

go to the emergency room

Makes me wanna fucking die
Reasons
1. The man mogs me for having enough money to go on a date with a foid I am a broke fucking neet
2. A foid liked him enough to go on a date with him

Reasons
1. The man mogs me for having enough money to go on a date with a foid I am a broke fucking neet
2. A foid liked him enough to go on a date with him
And ultimately they are experiencing something i'll never have

That's pure fantasy.

Foids are only loyal to their instinct to breed with Chads and then have a beta male raise the kid.
I know it's fantasy but i need it :feelsree:

That's more like a bluepilled mentally offering something is complete bullshit love is a human right we are being robbed of it
Thinking that unconditional love exists and that love is a human right is bluepilled.
Blackpill means knowing that every relationship is transactional and that having a partner is not a human right. Even in the animal kingdom only the alpha male fucks while the betas don't. It's nature.

Thinking that unconditional love exists and that love is a human right is bluepilled.
Blackpill means knowing that every relationship is transactional and that having a partner is not a human right. Even in the animal kingdom only the alpha male fucks while the betas don't. It's nature.
I think you missed my point i'm not saying we will ascend but i'm saying it's extremely unfair that we don't and no bluepilled cucks are the ones who say "You aren't entitled to sex":soy:

We cannot condemn natural selection.
It exists and it's a based concept.

What we can condemn is the fact that braindead bitches are 100% retarded in their selection.

I think you missed my point i'm not saying we will ascend but i'm saying it's extremely unfair that we don't and no bluepilled cucks are the ones who say "You aren't entitled to sex":soy:
I think it's extremely fair that some users here don't ascend.
Many didn't put in the work and many are just unbearably retarded, so they don't deserve a gf and it's just fair that they don't have one, in my oppinion.

We cannot condemn natural selection.
It exists and it's a based concept.

What we can condemn is the fact that braindead bitches are 100% retarded in their selection.
I agree nature is nature but there is a big societal factor on why foids are so entitled in their selection and it needs to stop