Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Seeing anything relating to "romance" truly sickens me

• Thread starter владиккова88
  • Start date
владиккова88

владиккова88

Vargcel
★★★
I know that nearly everyone here probably feels this way on a constant basis, but I truly can't stand to see any form of happiness of couples knowing that I and so many Men have always been ignored by the affection or attention of women. I guess it's my young age and barely being an adult, but seeing people happy in a relationship is such a foreign concept to me. I have immense anger and sorrow from seeing it knowing I will never know how that would feel. And then I hear some bluepilled bullshit that "God"( which I don't believe in) has then magical plan and that there's someone or everybody, but I know that's bullshit and if my suffering and lonliness is apart of some God's plans then I see no reason but to despise him for how he's treated me and millions of others. seeing that stuff fucks with my brain and completely ruins the rest of the day. foids are cruel as hell. I have no idea what jackass title to put for this

Иди в армию дебик

Yeah I’m tired of hearing the repeated shit that mentions about love, affection, romance and whatnot. it reminds me of how lonely I am.

Especially movies and music makes me sick