Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Seeing any man talk to a foid I’m attracted to makes me want to ER on the fucking spot

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
FUCKKK
FUCK
FUCK FUCKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKK
I CAN BE HAPPY FOR 5 SECONDS MAX AT THIS POINT UNTIL MY BRAIN INSTANTLY REMINDS ME OF MY INCELDOM AND IT FEELS LIKE A WAVE OF DEPRESSION AND ANGER. I CAN OPEN MY PS5 AND TRY TO PLAY A GAME BUT AS SOON AS I PICK UP THE FKNG CONTROLLER I INSTANTLY GET A WAVE OF LONELINESS AND SADNESS THATS JUST UNBARABLE. I JUST HATE FUCKIJG EVERYBTING AND I HATE LIVING IN THIS WORLD ALONE

why. they are just saying shit

Same. I am a jealous freak

the girl you like is getting fucked by at least 50 guys every month

so idk why it matters when someone just talks to her

FUCKKK
FUCK
FUCK FUCKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKK
I CAN BE HAPPY FOR 5 SECONDS MAX AT THIS POINT UNTIL MY BRAIN INSTANTLY REMINDS ME OF MY INCELDOM AND IT FEELS LIKE A WAVE OF DEPRESSION AND ANGER. I CAN OPEN MY PS5 AND TRY TO PLAY A GAME BUT AS SOON AS I PICK UP THE FKNG CONTROLLER I INSTANTLY GET A WAVE OF LONELINESS AND SADNESS THATS JUST UNBARABLE. I JUST HATE FUCKIJG EVERYBTING AND I HATE LIVING IN THIS WORLD ALONE
Expect a visit.

You can learn to be happy that others have what you don’t have, maybe one day it will be your turn

You can learn to be happy that others have what you don’t have, maybe one day it will be your turn
Happy that I’m being cucked when I see couples laughing and enjoying life in public whilst I rot alone? Happy??? Happy that I’ve been rejected my whole life?

I started roids last week too and yeah. I hardly play video games any more. It's all cope when you see foids and normies in relationSHITs.

You can learn to be happy that others have what you don’t have
BBC I like to watch

GrAYpost jfl

who cares what other people have, it's their problem not mine

'greetings fellow inkwells, let's celebrate whores fucking people for some reason'