Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing all the foids and normies on their way to halloween parties.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I was on the bus on my way to the gym when the bus suddenly filled to the brim with normies and foids dressed up in halloween costumes.
Meanwhile I dont have a single friend or person who cares about me even a little bit.
JFL at gymcoping and then coming home to watch movies and browse this forum all by myself.

literally just came back from gymceling. No one was there, except for a few roided up Chads. Normally, this would be a good thing, but then I remembered how crowded every other night is and thought to myself that all those people are out having the time of their lives at parties, hooking up with foids while I'm rotting away at the gym :feelsbadman:

The thought of having to spend Halloween and summer alone hurts more and more each year. I don't know how much more of it I can take.

Halloween is an excuse of sluts to dresslike cheap whores

I hope they get kidnaped and end up on the deepweb