Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing 6+/10 tall foids who are >5’6”/1.66m makes me feel sick. I’m a 1/10 and 5’4”/1.62m

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Average white woman height is 6'8" buddy boyo:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
inb4 subzero comes in and says that'll be true in 2050

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT BREEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Over if you consider 5’6 foids tall

Over if you consider 5’6 foids tall
Uhhh. I never said that. Sorry if I phrased it wrong. I forgot a comma.

I meant to say, it’s already bad seeing a 6+/10 (face), tall foid. It’s even worse seeing 5’6” foid who is short - but taller than me

Nah, tall pretty foids are super hot ngl, the one in my class also has a huge butt and thighs yet no tummy, and also blonde and have blue eyes, super fap material, hoping one day i ll cum inside one.

Nah, tall pretty foids are super hot ngl, the one in my class also has a huge butt and thighs yet no tummy, and also blonde and have blue eyes, super fap material, hoping one day i ll cum inside one.
Nah what? Never said they’re not hot, just said it’s brutal seeing it as someone who is 5’4”

Nah what? Never said they’re not hot, just said it’s brutal seeing it as someone who is 5’4”
You should imagine yourseelf fucking them in your head and have conversations with them

You should imagine yourseelf fucking them in your head and have conversations with them
A “nice” fantasy, but also a very brutal one, knowing it will never be reality.

Uhhh. I never said that. Sorry if I phrased it wrong. I forgot a comma.

I meant to say, it’s already bad seeing a 6+/10 (face), tall foid. It’s even worse seeing 5’6” foid who is short - but taller than me
5'6 isnt short either its 1inch above average