Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News See You On The Other Side

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
@RageAgainstTDL 's thread made me do a lot of reflection. I don't have much time until I leave on my trip and I've made very little progress in my language studies.

Also today in my anthropology class I went from 96 on test #1 to 66 on test #2. There's the final left and I've never gotten a grade less than A in a class and I don't want to start now. I know this is just a dumb filler class and doesn't matter but I feel it's reflective of my character and this class has an easy A reputation.

I love this site but that's the problem. I love it too much that I want to spend every waking second on here.

That's why I decided after writing my magnum opus (https://incels.is/threads/ikishima-midari-build-new-new-vegas-thread-newvegascels-gthih.89585/) that it's time to take a break.

I thought I would be a luminary before I did this but I realize I need the time it would take to make those 2500 posts for my preparations.

I've been an insomniac ever since I was a kid but last night was the worst night I've had this semester. I was too excited with that thread and all the emotions I felt I couldn't sleep. I only got a few hours of sleep but I still want to stay here and keep posting.

I'm hoping I can SleepMaxx (10 hours a day) now that I'm gone, go to the gym consistently, get my grades back where they belong, crack open my Nihongo textbooks and make as much effort as possible.

This thread was originally going to be titled "Imagine I meet her but all I could say to her is how I've been posting on incels.is instead of learning what I needed to."

@blickpall I'm still interested in our preparations regardless. I already told you how you can communicate with me so I'll give you a hint.

Phone1

I think it's a good idea still because then afterwards everyone will know from you and the others I'm still alive and well and I can tell you what I was able to accomplish while I was gone.

I'm going to come back after I ascend in Tokyo in January. Maybe through some insane stroke of luck it could happen nearly immediately after I arrive at the end of December, I'm not ruling anything out.

So I can't give a straight date because who knows when that will be.

The moderation team has my word I'll adhere to these rules and never mention or hint at any sexual or romantic experiences, but when I come back to this site and start posting again that's when it will have happened.

I will be posting a guide, with text convos, instructions, places to go, for people to follow down my path on Looksmax.org

I may be returning to Looksmax.org a little before I come back here to get some advice but I'll be taking a long break from there too @11gaijin.

TYP (The Yellow Pill Faction): @Hunter @FaceandHFD @incelkingkong @Timecel @Ricecel @Leucosticte @Emergency Manual

ゼストのカルト (Cult of Zesto): @E.C.C.O @Genecel @WillyBlogAndFriends @SeifEsteem

I look forward to everyone welcoming me back. There is no other community I would want to participate in, and I love the people here. This site is like a second home for me, and I want to be able to continue posting about anime, and how horrible and degenerate the west and western women are (which I will feel much more strongly about if I get the love I never received here over there). I will no longer be bringing anything about Asian women or Japanese women (3D) ever again when I come back so it cannot be interpreted that I am in anyway indicating to my own personal experiences. I will only post about my hatred of the vile, disgusting barn animal that is the western women as part of my own personal Blackpill philosophy.

Wave1

P.S. I mean it this time. I'm not coming back until I take care of my business in Tokyo. When it happens I'll post straightaway from my AirBnB and continue where I left off, as if it never happened of course.

P.S.S. The Yellow Pill is officially disbanded, after ascending in Tokyo it would no longer be appropriate for me to champion it on this site any longer as that would change me from a philosopher to a braggart. But that's okay because I have spread my message and it has been understood, so there's no need for it any longer.

and @blickpall please lock the Japan Mega Thread. (https://incels.is/threads/zesto-japan-megathread.84501/)

It is for the best that I have decided never to bring up Japan again on these forums when I return. I will only bring up Japan in regards to anime, manga, and videogames but as a country and a society and people no (or Asia in general).

When I return I will only be posting about the west so that there is no conflict of interests or any perceived bragging (or me rubbing anything in incels and no "I told you so" moments).

I don't want to upset anyone who has not been privileged to be able to have this opportunity to go to this country and do what I will do.

Yes I am very much looking forward to when I will be able to write about how much I hate the west and western women again.

Lust2

lol i didnt write this
looks like nobody is replying 2 u cuck 5'11

Last edited:
Gonna miss you fam. Hope you'll still have a peek here with your schizo alts or something.

Good luck and return safe. Also start learning Japanese serioisly you yellow fever cuck. :feelsthink:

Good luck boyo.

I'm still interested in our preparations regardless. I already told you how you can communicate with me so I'll give you a hint.
I understand what you're saying. Best of luck with your studymax and etc.

Good luck. Get working on your Japanese. Hard work.

Thanks for the great sig man.

good luck bro :feelsokman:
I might take a break as well.

I've never gotten a grade less than A in a class and I don't want to start now.
Props to keeping your grades up in uni as an incel. I had a 3.8 at a good school, and I know how hard it is on top of struggling with inceldom. I wish you success on your trip, and a happy life ahead of you :feelsokman:

Good luck @Zesto,
Travel safely!

If characters counted instead of posts you'd already have surpassed @Ritalincel long ago.

Just made this account to leave a message of good luck.

Thanks for teaching us how to take it easy (lower stress) and cope with AnimeMaxxing. Never thought I would ever become a weeb, but you did it. Even though I don't agree with all your assertions, all is well. I too need to ramp up my studies or else I will be in trouble (again). Best of luck to you in the land of rising Sun. And do me a favor: teach the Nips how to mew.

See you later space cowboy.

Miss him already tbh

Best of luck with all your plans.

:f:

Will miss you man. :heart:

zesto shitposts have finally ended, praise be the day

FcmMEPC

Good luck man