Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL See ya later virgins, I’m going to a girls house today!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Have fun cooming to Hentai when I’m at my oneitis house. She’s only an 8/10 btw.

I’m not actually invited and won’t be going in. Just stalking outside. I’m so alone..

you're stalking her dude? what the fuck....

bad idea. they might call the cops on you

Oh come on, you're just going to ruin your situation even more. Stalking won't make you feel better, it'll make you feel even worse.

Stalking isn’t good for you and you can get in to trouble dude. Don’t do it bro.

Go for it bro.

Faggot shills.
Yeah sure, I'm not going to watch him go to jail just like that. It's also pretty fucking stupid to stalk someone that doesn't even think about you for even once second; I'd rather Fap and sleep.

Be careful you might get metood

Have fun cooming to Hentai when I’m at my oneitis house. She’s only an 8/10 btw.

I’m not actually invited and won’t be going in. Just stalking outside. I’m so alone..
Based

Stalking isn’t good for you and you can get in to trouble dude. Don’t do it bro.
Won’t get me in trouble. I don’t do anything illegal. Plus I like feeling pain, it motivates me. Read my thread titled “I’m essentially a Sith Lord”.

Also it was a bust. Found her apartment complex but it’s gated. So no luck there.

Won’t get me in trouble. I don’t do anything illegal. Plus I like feeling pain, it motivates me. Read my thread titled “I’m essentially a Sith Lord”.

Also it was a bust. Found her apartment complex but it’s gated. So no luck there.
Your call. Just be careful.

In February 2003 I went to a girls birthday party and it had a bouncing castle. That was the only time I had girls bouncing around me.

Carmella still not replying to your DMs?

Mogs me at being close enough to a girl to stalk her.

Why do i constantly see these weird soy threads from you?

If you don’t like my honesty you can always block me.
Its not about your honesty, my problem is with your ideals. Like i am sure you must have heard about the blackpill being on this website. This 'oneitis', she is most likely being railed, i dont think she knows that you even exist. So why is she living rent free inside your mind is my question to you.

Also, i never block users. I dont think its a good practice.

i live in apartment buildings and on the weekends i often hear girls going in and out and laughing and having fun and drinking and falling over each other. last night i was throwing away some trash when i spotted these two really attractive girls walking up the steps. i quickly threw my trash then followed them to see where they lived. they went inside and looked like they just came from a party. i so badly just wanted to knock on their door and ask if we could hang out or i could come inside. just stood there for a couple of minutes. wishing i wasn't ugly. wishing i had friends.

then i went home and furiously masturbated over the thought that girls like that would even talk to me like a normal person.

i live in apartment buildings and on the weekends i often hear girls going in and out and laughing and having fun and drinking and falling over each other. last night i was throwing away some trash when i spotted these two really attractive girls walking up the steps. i quickly threw my trash then followed them to see where they lived. they went inside and looked like they just came from a party. i so badly just wanted to knock on their door and ask if we could hang out or i could come inside. just stood there for a couple of minutes. wishing i wasn't ugly. wishing i had friends.

then i went home and furiously masturbated over the thought that girls like that would even talk to me like a normal person.
I know the feeling.

Pretty based, if I were to stalk someone I would probably have different intentions, not that I would though:feelsmega:

Not sure if you know what I mean bit just in case I'm going to add that I have violent tendencies, not that I would act on them
I was just being funny. But please never act on violent thoughts. It’s one thing to have them but never act on them unless self defense.
Stalking is based
This guy gets it.

I have what I believe is her phone number. Perhaps I will give her a call next week.:feelsYall:

Watch the house to see if they hide a key anywhere, or sneak in through an open window at night and sniff her while she is sleeping

Learn her schedule so you can sneak in and steal her dirty laundry when she's not around