Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

see what some foid wrote my Chadfish account

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Is this foid a thot?

-I am divorced for a long time and don't regret.
-I used to be a manager at the company before, but now I work for the cleaning company and do webcam sometimes (without hardcore and spread legs).
- Lived a year in the Czech Republic, but all kindness has it's limits.
-Now it's your turn to tell me a bit

Why are you chadfishing, man? Sometimes, when I see @abuincelalaustrali he had some interesting takes of revenge, but I do not know how much these chadfishing makes you attached to the foids you lie to, especially when sexual or romantic things are being displayed.

Why are you chadfishing, man? Sometimes, when I see @abuincelalaustrali he had some interesting takes of revenge, but I do not know how much these chadfishing makes you attached to the foids you lie to, especially when sexual or romantic things are being displayed.
Chad fishing is just like FBI asecret service spying for me. I get the information then I know the foids on the dating site. I dont get attached, maybe jealous of Chads but I am not "YET" invested and attached

but I do not know how much these chadfishing makes you attached to the foids you lie to, especially when sexual or romantic things are being displayed.
why would you be attached more to foids by seeing that they're worthless whores unworthy of love desire or respect

surely that is offputting

why would you be attached more to foids by seeing that they're worthless whores unworthy of love desire or respect

surely that is offputting
Stupid me. I am not strong enough.

That's why I do not participate on this since I was in my early 20s.