Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

See Sandnigger culture

Better than teaching them to twerk. Kid is probably playing.

somebodys wife, you got a problem? By the way you are Amazigh not even Sandnigger. Or you one of those photocopy Arabs yet all your ancestors from Maghreb

somebodys wife, you got a problem? By the way you are Amazigh not even Sandnigger. Or you one of those photocopy Arabs yet all your ancestors from Maghreb
No problem at all. Thats cool.

I have Arab ancestors.

My Yemeni ancestors centuries ago, my great-grandfather is Saudi.
I am still waiting to know which tribes. If you dont know such basic knoweledge as your tribes then you not Sandnigger, you Amazigh

I am still waiting to know which tribes. If you dont know such basic knoweledge as your tribes then you not Sandnigger, you Amazigh
I am not going to reveal my ancestry.

I am not going to reveal my ancestry.
then you not Arab. Tribes is the most basic and important thing for any Arab. If you dont even know this simple thing then you have no Arab ancestors

then you not Arab. Tribes is the most basic and important thing for any Arab. If you dont even know this simple thing then you have no Arab ancestors
OK.

Loading Facebook SDK. You will need to disable any adblocker, privacy extension, or built-in tracking protection.

My Yemeni ancestors centuries ago, my great-grandfather is Saudi.
You probably more Iberian and Germanic than any other foreign ancestry.

When the Spanish chased away the Andalus muslims to which countries did they go? Why do some Amazigh have green eyes, something that is also common in Iberia? Why do many Maghrebi cels and Iberian cels look so similar?

Is it true that Maghrebi cels left their DNA in Iberia and alot of Iberian DNA is in the Maghreb?

Which DNA is more in the Maghreb , Iberian or Arab?

You probably more Iberian and Germanic than any other foreign ancestry.

When the Spanish chased away the Andalus muslims to which countries did they go? Why do some Amazigh have green eyes, something that is also common in Iberia? Why do many Maghrebi cels and Iberian cels look so similar?

Is it true that Maghrebi cels left their DNA in Iberia and alot of Iberian DNA is in the Maghreb?

Which DNA is more in the Maghreb , Iberian or Arab?

Germanic? Nah. Iberian, maybe. Some racemixxing there and there.

You ask so many questions.

Germanic? Nah. Iberian, maybe. Some racemixxing there and there.

You ask so many questions.
Who else should i ask about Maghrebi things and culture? Are you not Maghrebi? Or you dont like questions and I should stop?

Who else should i ask about Maghrebi things and culture? Are you not Maghrebi? Or you dont like questions and I should stop?
You think I am a genealogist-genetist to know all this questions? I am not. I am ignorant on these things. Why are there amazighis that are whiter than a wall and are red-haired? I dunno.

You think I am a genealogist-genetist to know all this questions? I am not. I am ignorant on these things. Why are there amazighis that are whiter than a wall and are red-haired? I dunno.
ok got you