Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL See guys? It's not your height that's the problem!

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Roastie1

Here I thought a manlet got lucky by fucking some mentally ill roastie on cucktears.

I scrolled down a little further in the thread and I found the same roastie post this:

Roastie2

She said "is" instead of "was" so at that point I pretty much knew the manlet was getting cucked.
I went into her post history, clicked ctrl + f, typed in "poly" and unsurprisingly I was right.

Roastie3

Congrats, manlets! The best you can hope for is a cuckold relationship with a mentally ill old roastie who makes fun of lonely virgin men on the internet in her free time.

Only scum uses cucktears, amazing.

How do these people even have the decency to lecture us on "relationships" after this?.

I can’t wait until this world burns, it’s going to be amazing.

Congrats, manlets! The best you can hope for is a cuckold relationship with a mentally ill old roastie who makes fun of lonely virgin men on the internet in her free time.
:feelskek: :feelspuke: :soy:

Truth about userbase of cuckoldtears was known since the creation of their pathetic sub, normal people typically don't spend time mocking someone, especially ugly virgins on the internet

It seems like this person is just a troll making up bullshit stories to gaslight uggos

she is probably LARPing tbh. Too many check points on the "gotcha" list are being checked off. "Oh you are short? well I fuck a short man so WRONG!" "Oh you are ugly? I fuck a burn victim so WRONG." She will probably just make up a man for every issue with sex you could have as an incel.
It seems like this person is just a troll making up bullshit stories to gaslight uggos

she is probably LARPing tbh. Too many check points on the "gotcha" list are being checked off. "Oh you are short? well I fuck a short man so WRONG!" "Oh you are ugly? I fuck a burn victim so WRONG." She will probably just make up a man for every issue with sex you could have as an incel.
Women lie and exaggerate to make their point. I've noticed that whenever you have an argument with someone online they always have check marks on the gotcha lists as you said yourself.
You'd think just about every foid on reddit has regular sex with manlet burn victims.
In reality what they mean by manlet or short is 5'10" - 5'11" or their beta bux hubby is 5'9" and she messes around with Chads on the side.

You know how rare 80% burn victims are? How convenient that she has a loving husband who is a severely deformed burn victim. She's lying through her teeth to make a point and numales believe her without question.
Lets assume she isn't lying about her husband being a burn victim. She's almost definitely exaggerating. He's probably a little burned in some places, face is intact and he has a full head of hair. He's also probably tall and decently attractive which to her is "average" or even below average looking.

Last edited:
Women lie and exaggerate to make their point. I've noticed that whenever you have an argument with someone online they always have check marks on the gotcha lists as you said yourself.
tbhtbh. Its partially why arguing on the internet is useless since people will just pull fake anecdotes or statistics out of there ass to be "right"

You know how rare 80% burn victims are? How convenient that she has a loving husband who is a severely deformed burn victim. She's lying through her teeth to make a point and numales believe her without question.
the 80% burn victim part is what cemented it as LARP to me tbh

I pray reddit gets nuked

Something about the posts seem larpy to me, i'm not sure what it is.

its all about confidence and personality :soy::soy::soy:

Not surprised, clicked on a random IT cuck and the NSFW sub he follower was a femdom one and he got whipped by his GF, JFL at the degeneracy of IT.

View attachment 149289

Here I thought a manlet got lucky by fucking some mentally ill roastie on cucktears.

I scrolled down a little further in the thread and I found the same roastie post this:

View attachment 149290

She said "is" instead of "was" so at that point I pretty much knew the manlet was getting cucked.
I went into her post history, clicked ctrl + f, typed in "poly" and unsurprisingly I was right.

View attachment 149291

That's some dedication man. I never have the will and mood to do this

View attachment 149289

View attachment 149290

View attachment 149291

"one of my lovers is"

Oh I wished that was just a typo...

Hilarious read though

You gotta be fucking kidding me