Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

தமிழ் இன்செல் Section

Z

zarintinkle

Greycel
is there any dedicated section for Tamilcels. I have seen lots of simps and tamilcels in my college and office. Pls help start a Tamil Only Section, if it does not already exist.

@Rapist @nowiff Literally only 2 Tamil cels here and one of them is quater chink :forcedsmile: Just be Tamil :blackpill:

What in God's name is that avi

Aiyo ideeli sambar anna one piece of dosa saar hinthi ni aati

i feel so angry. so many simps crying and saying 'enna use pannitu thooki pota da" and now hiding themself. So many closet Tamilcels are out there and personally know 2 who are in their 30s, slightly younger than me. Better to come out as Tamilcel proudly. I HATE CLOSET INCELS

i feel so angry. so many simps crying and saying 'enna use pannitu thooki pota da" and now hiding themself. So many closet Tamilcels are out there and personally know 2 who are in their 30s, slightly younger than me. Better to come out as Tamilcel proudly. I HATE CLOSET INCELS

Fuck off Just be Tamil is LAW :blackpill::feelsjuice: Tamils can't be incel.

Let me guess you're 6 foot right? :feelskek:

Nah saar boyos gotta wagemaxx until they hit that gazillion lpa mark and get the overweight beckita of their dreams

I refuse to believe @anandkonda can't get anyone to like him

@Rapist @nowiff Literally only 2 Tamil cels here and one of them is quater chink :forcedsmile: Just be Tamil :blackpill:
Nah let's be honest Telugu's and Mallu's mog

Tamil more likely to have dark-skin failo

There were numerous Tamil users in the past, but there has only been one Tegulu, who also happens to be an Indian fed.

Nah let's be honest Telugu's and Mallu's mog
Mallus are just Sanskritized Tamils. And Telugus don't mogg shit :lul:
Tamil more likely to have dark-skin failo
*halo
There were numerous Tamil users in the past,
Who? All of them were fakecels who ascended :feelsseriously:
but there has only been one Tegulu, who also happens to be an Indian fed.
Cope, @/Chudpreet @/FLAME KAISER are long time self-hating Telugu users

Someone on .org told me both Mallus and telugus have higher propensity to have northern admixture?
Depends more on caste than region tbh. But on average no

Indracel was a self-admitted chadlite
He was a retard that overrated his looks at a certain moment. If he was a Chadlite, he would've gotten attention from foids.

I'm here thaliva

Enna pa ingayum namba vanto