Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Secondhand club experience

CivilizedBarbarian

CivilizedBarbarian

farewell bois
-
Alright, so lemme fill y'all in.

Long story short, have a friend, he's 5'10", fairly successful with foids, though I think this is because he was good at being a normie. Anyway, I remember one day I was just letting podcasts play in the background while playing Skyrim to cope, Roosh V starts blasting, he hears it and the rest is history

Now, this young man, after learning basic bitch pickup artistry on YouTube, decides he's going to go into a club and use his game to smash.
I didn't say shit, I figured that he'd be best off feeling the pain alone. He literally messages me, immediately after his hour long club experience

"I hate myself"

Explains weeks later that he walked up to foids, got basic information and froze. They'd literally stare at his shambling form and walk away disgusted. It sounded pretty terrible, but a lesson that needed to be learned nonetheless. To be fair, with a group of 5 other people he probably could've fingered a below average obese Mexican club slut on sheer secondhand group appeal, but I can't see much beyond that.

Tldr clubs are where the dreams of young sub8 men go to die