Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Second reminder that I'm the shit (rundown)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Quick summary of the most hilarious shit that took place in my previous thread:

Dis how the shit went down:

>I post a pic of my war scar followed by a based statement proving how badass I am and calling out the bitches who are not :cool:

>betaboy @Idotms has a mental breakdown because of the OP and proceeds to post nonsensical shit out of frustration :lul:

>betaboy @Animecel2D attempts to be satirical as always but his blackpilled nature forces him to speak the truth and admit how badass I am :feelsthink:

>betaboy @Diocel gets his little butt hurt by my awesomeness but can't find the courage to confront me himself so he tags his daddy @FullTimeLoser and tells me he'll take care of me :feelskek:

>betaboy @gymletethnicel gets excited by this golden opportunity to gang up on the alpha male and attempts to run his mouth but he quickly retreats in fear after I mention his snitch status IRL :feelsLSD:

>betaboy @FullTimeLoser comes to protect his abused little girl @Diocel but he quickly finds himself seething at my aristocratic hand and exposes his insecurities by posting his little hobbit hand and gets brutally mogged :feelskek:

>betaboy @BummerDrummer witnesses what is taking place and becomes completely mesmerized by my coolness. Attempts to gain my approval but comes off as a little autistic so I end up ignoring him :feelzez:

>betaboy @ThoughtfulCel too dumb to read, thinks I'm actually white, and proceeds to chimp out like the absolute nigger he is so I deliver one of the most brutal beatings in the history of .is upon him. I verbally brutalize his little monkey ass into submission and now he's too scared to reply to threads if he sees I'm also posting in them :feelshmm:

>betaboy @FamilyGuy1999 lurks the whole time, absolutely terrified by the psychological torture I'm inflicting upon my bitches and he doesn't even reply :feelswhere:

I honestly didn't think I would make these guys seethe so hard when I made that thread :feelskek: but that's what happens when real niggas show their realness. I'm the shit, never forget. Haters stay mad :hax:

you are the most beta user here
who is afraid of attacking the mods
you have very high E

you are the most beta user here
who is afraid of attacking the mods
you have very high E
Fakes news. I attack those who fuck with me or my homeboys. You're mad cuz you're not my homeboy and didn't side with your ass when you were sperging out on mentalout. Stay mad loser.
Mr Wimpy seeks attention once again
I didn't tag you in the first thread tho. No one asked for your attention but you couldn't help your butthurt, could you? stay mad :cool: