Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Second daily reminder it's our parents' fault

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Also what best/worst traits have you inherited from your parents?

Fcdd38db49ce73fb5fb7f1d2a3908e81

Images

Punnett square traits diagram

Hqdefault

Based greycel. I'm constantly reminding everyone that yes, indeed, it's our parents' failure to produce a healthy, good looking, good genes child and we should hold them accountable for it.

My eyebrows, hair, skin, nose and other shit are ok, my only real problem are the lower third and my scleral show

Based greycel. I'm constantly reminding everyone that yes, indeed, it's our parents' failure to produce a healthy, good looking, good genes child and we should hold them accountable for it.
I hope greys invade the earth.
A3fe03b8e8000a1713fe6a8aa6945a4e

They didn't exactly get to choose what genes to pass on tho

Two dirt poor subhumans shouldn't procreate.
Money would definitely help
Guess it's lucky for our potential ugly children that no foid will have us then

If I procreated with a stacy our kids might come out normal looking, that's never gonna happen though

Two dirt poor subhumans shouldn't procreate.
Money would definitely help
EOT
And in my case, they should KNOW the next kid (me) will come out fucked up. They couldn't make a second kid after having my sister for about 7 years. Through all thes time they were still trying. That was a CLEAR indication they should NOT be having another child because if it actaully happened to be born, it would be all kind of fucked up. And here I am with my possibly marfan syndrome or whatever genetic disease I have.
Guess it's lucky for our potential ugly children that no foid will have us then

If I procreated with a stacy our kids might come out normal looking, that's never gonna happen though
Yes it is. I am constantly saying this. Even if I would ascend, I would NEVER have children willingly. My shit genes are one of many reasons for that.

FB IMG 16012720350351644

i look similar to this

Another reason to hate my mother

Blue eyes r labeled a recessive trait

JFL at this cope