Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seclusionmaxxing is so legit

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Long lonely winter walks in a forest or another quiet, isolated area with no one around. Fuark I feel so rejuvenated.
04DAEE52 DA0E 4C77 BBC0 D8EBB4A62ADB

there are bears and snakes innit

those walks r so goood holyshit
And then going to a shop, buying food and other copes and going back home to watch a movie and shitpost on incel forums. That's my idea of a good day.

I'm jealous. I wish I had secluded places to walk

Yes, I should look more to the positive in regarding the benefits of loneliness, the freedom to roam whatever time you like and money saving for 2 things.

Smoke fat blunt walking dog in forest. Hill climb. Get to top and drink beers. Cook hotdogs and other tasty foods out of my backpack.
Finding secluded waterfall for shower and go nude. Fish later and call it a day.

And then going to a shop, buying food and other copes and going back home to watch a movie and shitpost on incel forums. That's my idea of a good day.
mine is to bully w*men in videogames.

To each his copes. I loved night walks ngl and sitting with muggers who were about to mug me until they recognize me/ realize how piss poor i am.

I'd do this if it weren't so hot and sunny in my area. I fucking hate the sun

I think we go from childhood to elderly adulthood hobbies like night walks with no in-between . Half of my hobby equipment, (diecast car collecting, model kits, microscopy) comes from my 70 year old uncle.