Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Seattle in the middle of rioting is going to close one of their jails.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
They underestimate the damage a juvenile offender can do, and overestimate the ability of a YMCA or an after school program to keep them on the straight and narrow. The kids we put in jail, we put in jail for a reason. Because the other stuff didn't work.

Seattle is a literal shithole full of homeless degenerates, I hope they close all prisons as well and just set the state of Washington on fire, what a disgrace to that great name.

I thought they were going to do this immediately for coronavirus or something :feelskek: I was hoping for some more chaos, especially with federal agents going into cities now. It's a shame the Pacific Northwest is so beautiful yet occupied by loons. Anyways, I'm betting in 5-10 years if crime gets out of hand, we will see a reversal of these policies after flight from cities. Sort of like what we saw in cities during the 80s and 90s. Most of these local governments don't tackle the problem of shitty households that foster violent offenders, and that's probably because they can't without the US turning into a nanny state.

If you live in Seattle or anywhere near you should move tbh. Detroit 2.0.

All white people will move away lol.

White liberal women should be raped into submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back