Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Season finale of the Boys out tomorrow

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Season has been quite shit at times but still
Come On Smile GIF by The Boys

Never heard of it.

The amount of gay shit they’ve put this season. AND THE NIGGER WORSHIP.

HOLY SHIT

The amount of gay shit they’ve put this season. AND THE NIGGER WORSHIP.

HOLY SHIT
[:yes:]Niggers.
[:yes:]Faggots.
[:yes:]Minorities.
[:yes:]Abortion.
[:yes:]Strong independent women.
[:yes:]Evil White men.

Woke certified.

I would like to watch it but I don't fuck with jewmazon

Yeah season has been terribad, if the subsequent seasons are like this I am not watching it

Pretty shit season so far, we've gone from Faggot Frenchy, to coal burning Frenchy and then to psycho Frenchy....

We went from young empowered Starlight, to Dominatrix Starlight (note how she is always on top in the many and unnecessary sex scenes) and then to kiddy fiddler Starlight and finally abortion champion Starlight.

Then you had that whole baby momma arc going plus all the nigger worship.

I am probably not going to watch the next season. Honestly debating if I should watch this last episode.... If it sucks I'll get demotivated and that's no bueno. So I'll probably wait for the next season to end and if you autists like it then I'll consider ending this one.

Tbh they would make up a bit if Homelander lasers the sheboon Sage

Pretty shit season so far, we've gone from Faggot Frenchy, to coal burning Frenchy and then to psycho Frenchy....

We went from young empowered Starlight, to Dominatrix Starlight (note how she is always on top in the many and unnecessary sex scenes) and then to kiddy fiddler Starlight and finally abortion champion Starlight.

Then you had that whole baby momma arc going plus all the nigger worship.

I am probably not going to watch the next season. Honestly debating if I should watch this last episode.... If it sucks I'll get demotivated and that's no bueno. So I'll probably wait for the next season to end and if you autists like it then I'll consider ending this one.
Could be this is the last one since they were all so suprised about getting this season.

Homelander is the only thing carrying the show at this point.

Never seen it

Only ever saw the first two seasons. Overrated if you ask me

Not that interested in watching that as I already watch a lot of things as it is

I watched and actually enjoyed it. It was interesting seeing butcher’s powers and killing the head popping whore. I didn’t like the sheboon claiming credit for everything despite not doing anything

I watched and actually enjoyed it. It was interesting seeing butcher’s powers and killing the head popping whore. I didn’t like the sheboon claiming credit for everything despite not doing anything
It's so braindead how the authors forcefully tie everything playing out to her, hysterical if you ask me

This season was so bad

Exactly yeah Butcher is pretty powerful that was cool and yeah Sage is a fucking annoying Nigger overall good finale but average season

I hear it fell off

I saw the first 3 episodes yesterday, the jewish writing is showing more and more. You could say Kripke is tossing his own salad, if you catch my drift. Frenchie becoming a faggot came out of nowhere and I closed my eyes whenever they kissed. Then there are boring pointless scenes like MM talking with his ex about their nigger daughter, who tf cares? And of course the smartest person on the planet is a negress. A godlike white male has to defer to a negress of course.

Never heard of it.
Overly edgy show that talks about sex and murder and rape all of the time just to talk about sex rape and murder. Cringiest shit I've ever seen in my life. Utter filth.

Season has been quite shit at times but still
Come On Smile GIF by The Boys
the show was a sjw shiftiest from day 1 it was just dressed up in the cloak of realism and masculinity to appeal to young male audience

Homelander is the only thing carrying the show at this point.
For real, I watch it only because of him. Homielander, Soldier Boy and slightly Butcher (even tho he has became a little bit cucked later in the show, especially after that "he's my wife's son" scene :feelswhat: ) are what made the show. The rest can fuck off and die and that would actually improve the show.
Hughie had potential, he could have had a character developement from being a bluepilled sissyboy to a 2.0 Butcher without the questionable morality and that would have been 100x better than what he is now, just a libtard soyboy cuck that is the same Hughie from the first episode. Trully dissapointing. Imma go read the comics than watch this slop. :feelsseriously: