Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Searching "jbw" on .is: 9,870 results. Searching "jbw" on IncelTears: 16 results.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Jfl:feelskek:. Mentions of JBW are over 600 times less common on IT than here:feelskek::feelskek:. Just in case you needed a reminder how out of touch those weirdos are with how we think and what we talk about despite continuously stalking us for years:feelskek:.

Nothing animates this community like JBW. Nothing. A single mention of it can turn any thread into a race war one. That single word completely defines the worldview and beliefs of a good number of ethnics here, while it is a bersek button for multiple whitecels. At this point, it's only barely a meme that this is racewars.is, and not incels.is. People here actively, constantly think about racial dynamics in dating and how much being their particular ethnicity affects their dating prospects and is responsible for them being incels, and have been doing so for years...

So, of course, IT completely ignores all of that while cherrypicking whitecels' edgelord posts, continuing to live in a la la land where all incels are white men who sometimes pretend to be non-whites or women to say things IT doesn't like:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Compare:feelshaha::lul::

Jfl at the instances of when there was a mention of jbw:feelskek::feelskek:. "They really can't let go of black men:soy:." "White males on JBW are crying at this meme:soy::soy:." Even when they do talk about JBW it's only to make it seem like it's something whites are pushing, they might've legitimately never reacted to a jbw post written by an ethnic here:feelskek::feelskek:.

they need to somehow conflate hating on incels while also sucking up to ethnics

Are Poles not white or what?

Last edited: A moment ago
I'm retarded that's not Polish

yes because jbw is cope only jbe is real

I haven't really visited IT more than a couple times but I always suspected most of the .is posts that they pick for "discussion" are edgy shitposts and ragebaits by GrAYs. I doubt they ever criticized high effort threads by you @WorthlessSlavicShit , or @GeckoBus , or @Atavistic Autist , or @OutcompetedByRoomba , or @BlkPillPress and many others, because that would be too challenging I suppose :feelsseriously:

I haven't really visited IT more than a couple times but I always suspected most of the .is posts that they pick for "discussion" are edgy shitposts and ragebaits by GrAYs. I doubt they ever criticized high effort threads by you @WorthlessSlavicShit , or @GeckoBus , or @Atavistic Autist , or @OutcompetedByRoomba , or @BlkPillPress and many others, because that would be too challenging I suppose :feelsseriously:
That's a given
They don't want any content from here that can actually change their minds

As I said before, ethnics are too low SMV to even be considered as villains to leftoids. They'd rather pretend we don't exist and continue drooling over evil and despicable but powerful and sexy straight white men.

I always suspected most of the .is posts that they pick for "discussion" are edgy shitposts and ragebaits by GrAYs
That and they sometimes infiltrate here and make there own posts for content I know we have one among us right now that actually downloaded and ai generater to make posts so they wouldn’t be gray anymore

Pretty much, the best way to avoid your threads from being posted there might legit be spending more than 10 minutes putting them together:feelskek:.

As I said before, ethnics are too low SMV to even be considered as villains to leftoids. They'd rather pretend we don't exist and continue drooling over evil and despicable but powerful and sexy straight white men.
The relationship those types of people have with minorities is so bizarre:shock:. They claim to be their champions and to fight for them, but don't even want to think or talk about them:feelsseriously:.

That and they sometimes infiltrate here and make there own posts for content I know we have one among us right now that actually downloaded and ai generater to make posts so they wouldn’t be gray anymore
Really:worryfeels:?

Unfortunately yeah someone posted thread on it here a couple of weeks ago were some foid in IT was gloating about it scary thing is we have no clue who it is among us.
there is alot of sexhavers here too.

This can go into the facts pile about IT. This normie perception of IT as a watchdog group that are correct is informed by literally nothing. It's informed by the normie's instant assumption that incel = bad, therefore being against the perceived bad = good. No facts are dealt with at all in the realm of normie conceptions of the society that we ill in, only feelings.

but I always suspected most of the .is posts that they pick for "discussion" are edgy shitposts and ragebaits by GrAYs
It becomes really obvious that IT are just crazy people no different to any other time period. They don't live in reality or care about truth. They just want to feel that they are right. They don't have the self-awareness to doubt their own beliefs about a matter. It's barely sentient behavior, and I pity the men that post there.

IT is 100% just reposting of the standard, daily, false-flagging or posts by teenage edge lords, and then they assert their own beliefs with no evidence to support those beliefs, no statistics, no data, no logical propositions, nothing, and they feel good after writing that post. And the key to understand why they do it is that word feel. They feel good, so they do it.

FACEandLMS and maybe some other posters that used to have a habit of posting here would know the behaviors of the "humans" that posted threads to IT so well that he would troll them with titles like "I want to rape a baby", or "about to shoot up a mall" or something like that. I like to imagine that the very unpredictable and grand wise minds of IT clicked on those threads, expecting to find something for their Reddit karma, but instead they met a brutal blackpill that is backed with fact, anecdote and statistic. Surprise IT with a dose of reality.

Take a gander at some of his threads. They are gold.

Jfl:feelskek:. Mentions of JBW are over 600 times less common on IT than here:feelskek::feelskek:. Just in case you needed a reminder how out of touch those weirdos are with how we think and what we talk about despite continuously stalking us for years:feelskek:.

Nothing animates this community like JBW. Nothing. A single mention of it can turn any thread into a race war one. That single word completely defines the worldview and beliefs of a good number of ethnics here, while it is a bersek button for multiple whitecels. At this point, it's only barely a meme that this is racewars.is, and not incels.is. People here actively, constantly think about racial dynamics in dating and how much being their particular ethnicity affects their dating prospects and is responsible for them being incels, and have been doing so for years...

So, of course, IT completely ignores all of that while cherrypicking whitecels' edgelord posts, continuing to live in a la la land where all incels are white men who sometimes pretend to be non-whites or women to say things IT doesn't like:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Compare:feelshaha::lul::

View attachment 1295224

View attachment 1295226View attachment 1295227View attachment 1295228

Jfl at the instances of when there was a mention of jbw:feelskek::feelskek:. "They really can't let go of black men:soy:." "White males on JBW are crying at this meme:soy::soy:." Even when they do talk about JBW it's only to make it seem like it's something whites are pushing, they might've legitimately never reacted to a jbw post written by an ethnic here:feelskek::feelskek:.
If JBW doesn't work for me I'm gonna start rounding up all the ethnics on this forum and beheading them one by one for feeding me this lie.

Unfortunately yeah someone posted thread on it here a couple of weeks ago were some foid in IT was gloating about it scary thing is we have no clue who it is among us.
Easy solution just permaban all 2024cels nothing of value lost anyway

The Jewish media also always forgets to mention JBW, it doesn’t fit with their “incels are mainly white” narrative

It becomes really obvious that IT are just crazy people no different to any other time period. They don't live in reality or care about truth. They just want to feel that they are right. They don't have the self-awareness to doubt their own beliefs about a matter. It's barely sentient behavior, and I pity the men that post there.

IT is 100% just reposting of the standard, daily, false-flagging or posts by teenage edge lords, and then they assert their own beliefs with no evidence to support those beliefs, no statistics, no data, no logical propositions, nothing, and they feel good after writing that post. And the key to understand why they do it is that word feel. They feel good, so they do it.

FACEandLMS and maybe some other posters that used to have a habit of posting here would know the behaviors of the "humans" that posted threads to IT so well that he would troll them with titles like "I want to rape a baby", or "about to shoot up a mall" or something like that. I like to imagine that the very unpredictable and grand wise minds of IT clicked on those threads, expecting to find something for their Reddit karma, but instead they met a brutal blackpill that is backed with fact, anecdote and statistic. Surprise IT with a dose of reality.

Take a gander at some of his threads. They are gold.

:lul::lul::lul:LMAO hilarious shit, thanks for showing me this
Didn't know Face used to be a user here though