Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Search function doesn't work

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.

searchlossus

I noticed that too wtf

Lets unpack this
full

Wanted to search for BrendioEe, and got no BrendioEE

What u trying to search for

It hasn't been working for at least ~3 hours now, I tried searching for something but an error occurred.

What are you searching for?

It was brutal

fuark i cant even look at my own post history :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

its good tbh no more stalking

This is really annoying. How am I supposed to find what I’m searching for.

Who in their right mind would spend their time stalking us
retards tbh
ever since i found that foids name who screenshotted me she stopped posting tbh seems suspicous

Probably laying low now
maybe she's is reporting me she said she wanted to call the police even tho im just using free speech, she didnt read my disclaimer did she :feelsUgh::feelskek:

maybe she's is reporting me she said she wanted to call the police even tho im just using free speech, she didnt read my disclaimer did she :feelsUgh::feelskek:
Jfl i doubt she is going to do that shit. Would be kinda funny if she did though:feelshaha:

Jfl i doubt she is going to do that shit. Would be kinda funny if she did though:feelshaha:
she's probably scared that im sort of inkel hacker even tho someone else doxxed her basically because her youtube channel has a her twitter with her name in it jfl ,fuck that cunt, i aboslutely loathe cunts like

she's probably scared that im sort of inkel hacker even tho someone else doxxed her basically because her youtube channel has a her twitter with her name in it jfl ,fuck that cunt, i aboslutely loathe cunts like
Lol what a dumb cunt. Imagine putting all that data online and expecting to not get doxxed JFL

Seems like it doesn't work on looksmaxx and .net either

Was the search function remove because I don't see it?