Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SEAniglets speaking english

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
just went to the store to buy some ice cream because im feeling like shit, and i came upon a bunch these loud little fucking subhumans trying to act hip by speaking english, and they have these shitty accents which makes it even more annoying. Absolutely makes me angry how oblivious they are to their subhumanity and how repulsive their behaviour is. I was really in a shitty mood so when i waited in line with them i said "You niggers need to shut the fuck up". They all looked shocked jfl and left quickly after they are done (presumably to tell their parents or their driver i think. they look like rich kids getting chauffeured around). the cashier fortunately didnt give a shit and i left without further incident.

Last edited:
Accent and language halos are underrated
I personally try to sound more Anglo when I can, but it does come off retarded

Accent and language halos are underrated
I personally try to sound more Anglo when I can, but it does come off retarded
british accent is retarded jfl, just try to emulate american accent, its way more normal

british accent is retarded jfl, just try to emulate american accent, its way more normal
When dealing with Americans I find it awkward to ape them, they'll just suss it out immediately
But yeah, I'm not doing the received pronunciation dork thing, obviously