Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sean o pry's eyes look autistic

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★
Do you agri

Screenshot 2024 0815 143823

Yes. He'd be a mentalcel rotting here if he had average looks like me. His good looks is all that saves him form being a basement dweller

Yes. He'd be a mentalcel rotting here if he had average looks like me. His good looks is all that saves him form being a basement dweller
The only thing makes his eyes look good is the a10 colour

I think Henry Cavil looks better, I have no idea why do foids find this weird-eye guy more attractive than him. Then again they find K-Pop sissies attractive so what do I know.

I think Henry Cavil looks better, I have no idea why do foids find this weird-eye guy more attractive than him. Then again they find K-Pop sissies attractive so what do I know.
Most Sean o Pry worshippers are guys. He may be the best paid male model in the world but i rarely see foids simping for him

Ethnic tax makes him an incel in any white dominated country
Nah he wouldn't be incel but we would have to consistently settle on lowered standards to pumpNdump sub6 foids and landwhales

Forgot to throw in the subhuman ethnics and nigger foids who would probably throw themselves at this indian Opry aswell
Yeah, he could probably get those really easily if he was in his home country.