Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEAmaxxing was a success!

That colouring halo must be insane in SEA. :feelswhat:

ovER if even Nordic chad has to seamax

OP how did you find this picture of me? :feelswhat:

Lol if he is really SEAmaxxing JFL

why do you guys assume the girl next to him is sea? She doesn't look sea at all.Sure we can see half of her face if that,but even then she looks barely sea.

you guys realize that sea has a lot of tourism and that a lot of people(including couples) go there right?

At this point on this forum I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if that's actually OP.

you guys realize that sea has a lot of tourism and that a lot of people(including couples) go there right?
You have this issue in the big cities, yes
But there are still not enough Chads to go around
And a lot of them go with the girlfriends (because they are retards)

And when you leave the cities and go rural you are probably the only white person in 100 mile radius

why do you guys assume the girl next to him is sea? She doesn't look sea at all.Sure we can see half of her face if that,but even then she looks barely sea.

Tbh, she looks like European to me, I could be wrong.

I'm sure he has a great personality