Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEAmaxxing = gigacope

real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
If you look good enough to seamaxx that means you look good enough to ascend in your country.
The fact that average sea guy is ugly means nothing, SEA girls don't want ugly guys, why would she want a white truecel with 2/10 face? Just for him being white?
itsOVER was at least 5/10 fakecel, could get a gf where he lived

look at some random sea guys found on kikebook who have girlfriends
selected the first ones that I could find that have a girlfriend on some photos to know they look good enough to be in a relationship
You need to mog them to compete, can you? They all mog me to oblivion.
Can't compete in europe, can't compete in sea
it never began for truecels, if you look like shit and you hoped you will save money for seamaxxing to find a sea girl with white fever who will fall in love with you and you will ascend guess what it won't happen and you will have to pay for a whore there, you can do the same where you live

chad only
edit:

she's ugly tbh i'd rather be incel than spend thousands to fly to the other side of the world to get sex for "free"

Last edited:
Based fuck dirty brown ppl saying seamaxx is legit they wipe their bums with their left hand like some backwards arsemonkeys

Last edited:
Seamaxxing is cope

if he was fakecel, then why would he go to SEA if he could get a gf where he lived?

It's a pipe dream, IMHO.

And even if it were true that females are easier to get there, at that point there are so many white guys trying their luck there that the competition brings back the same issues they have in their own country in the first place, possibly even more.

It's like a gold rush for sex. There may have been truth behind it in the first place, but as many guys flock into it, it probably ends up not being worth the effort anymore.

Those who have lots of money can try, but others should not sell everything they own for a one-way trip.

seamaxxing is about betabuxxing not about finding a girl that will find you physically attractive kek.Unless you are tall and white you are coping fucking hard at thinking you will find a girl over there that will find you attractive.seamaxxing is about betabuxxing a girl that will actually fuck you whenever you want(or at least once a week) instead of betabuxxing a random white whore that will give you startfish sex once a month(if you can even get one and most incels can't).

seamaxxing is about betabuxxing a girl that will actually fuck you whenever you want(or at least once a week) instead of betabuxxing a random white whore that will give you startfish sex once a month(if you can even get one and most incels can't).

True. One of my former friends paid 1k thai bhat/day for a company of SEA whore, which includes unlimited sex for several months straight.

Let me get this straight

Your proof of SEAmaxxing being bullshit is a couple photos of a high tier normie asian guy?

This unprecedented level of cope needs to stop. Asian men tend to be short and have undesirable neotenous facial features, this is not news and I appreciate you at least acknowledging that in your post. That being said, while a legitimate 2/10 white guy probably won’t fare much better in SEA than he would in his own country, to say that the just barely sub5 autist whites which make up a great portion of this community aren’t good enough to ascend in SEA is willful ignorance. Most of the guys that vehemently oppose the idea of SEAmaxxing are simply classic cases of guys that aren’t up to snuff in the west, but could likely ascend if they travelled outside of it. This idea of literal JBW is obviously bullshit - even in areas where women are mostly surrounded by manlets with neotenous, meek looking faces, a legit truecel is not going to look like that much of an appetizing alternative outside of being someone to leech off of - But a majority of the white guys here that reject the idea of going outside the west to ascend are usually average-slightly below average, (I’ve seen maybe a couple out of hundreds that was under a 4/10) and not subhuman to the point where it wouldn’t be a viable option

Last edited:
Impossible to SEAmaxx as a legit objectivitymaxxed 1.5/10.. It's way beyond over.

Asian men tend to be short and have undesirable neotenous facial features, this is not news and I appreciate you at least acknowledging that in your post.

Noodle whores still prefer them over JBW.

Not one word.

JBW is true but exaggerated

Lol you guys seriously still too retarded to understand that going to SEA basically ups your SMV by like 3-5 points and that's that ?

If you are a 1/10 in Europe you at least get a miniscule chance to ever get laid in SEA.
If you are a 5/10 in Europe, you can legit slay in SEA.

This has been proven over and over. It is true though that the SMV boost by going to SEA has declined in the recent years.
But that is absolutely inevitable because globalization and the mixing of races will progress further and further in the future.

So once SEAmaxxing becomes pointless for the average white/white passing incel, Africa is probably be the only option.

Africa will be the SEA of the 2020s and 2030s tbh.

Lol you guys seriously still too retarded to understand that going to SEA basically ups your SMV by like 3-5 points and that's that ?

If you are a 1/10 in Europe you at least get a miniscule chance to ever get laid in SEA.

This has been proven over and over. It is true though that the SMV boost by going to SEA has declined in the recent years.
But that is absolutely inevitable because globalization and the mixing of races will progress further and further in the future.

So once SEAmaxxing becomes pointless for the average white/white passing incel, Africa is probably be the only option.

This. That's why I wont bother reading his low iq nonsense. If you're white you're not truecel in SEA period

true

I've made several threads about this and arrange marriaging:

SEAMAXXING - Get a low IQ village. The most sophisticated piece of technology she has seen is a cheap Huawei Smart phone. You'll get sub-par - okay sex. Sometimes monkey sex, but it's not guarenteed. Nor is virginity. Good for a lay/variety, but marrying one is like taking care of a mentally handicapped child.

ARRANGE MARRIAGE - Basically work your ass hard off while the curry foid parties. Get a used up whole. Yes there are virgin curry foids, but they're saving themselves for gigachads. I know virgin foids who've said they don't want their first time to be with a virgin man.

This. That's why I wont bother reading his low iq nonsense. If you're white you're not truecel in SEA period
Cope, if you are white manlet and look like blackops2cel you would stay an incel

Cope, if you are white manlet and look like blackops2cel you would stay an incel
yet tinder experiments with his face showed he was not incel in SEA, but that doesn't fit your narrative, you are just lazy and won't commit to getting a degree and moving to SEA

Tinder experiments put him at 6'2 and rich with a sports car and he got only like 5 matches from golddiggers, you can get the same in the west because there are women who swipe on everything right for a confidence boost

If you look good enough to seamaxx that means you look good enough to ascend in your country

Don't be an idiot, there are racial preferences at play here, asian women want white men very badly, so being white in SEA ups your looks

why would she want a white truecel with 2/10 face?

The average incel does not have a 2/10 face so what is your point, since SEA maxing doesn't work for 5% of incels it won't work for the other 95%?

If 5/10 means you aren't incel, then 95% of this site is not incel and needs to be banned, maybe you should try and find a forum with more "real" incels, let me know when you find it

SEAMAXXING - Get a low IQ village. The most sophisticated piece of technology she has seen is a cheap Huawei Smart phone. You'll get sub-par - okay sex. Sometimes monkey sex, but it's not guarenteed. Nor is virginity. Good for a lay/variety, but marrying one is like taking care of a mentally handicapped child.

I don't ever want to get married, but you said this like its a bad thing, this sounds like a woman you could have complete control over and she'd be heavily dependent on you, I'm waiting to hear a downside

JFL at Fakecels looking for validation. Seamaxxing is proven.

If you look good enough to seamaxx that means you look good enough to ascend in your country.
The fact that average sea guy is ugly means nothing, SEA girls don't want ugly guys, why would she want a white truecel with 2/10 face? Just for him being white?

look at some random sea guys found on kikebook who have girlfriends
selected the first ones that I could find that have a girlfriend on some photos to know they look good enough to be in a relationship
You need to mog them to compete, can you? They all mog me to oblivion.
Can't compete in europe, can't compete in sea
it never began for truecels, if you look like shit and you hoped you will save money for seamaxxing to find a sea girl with white fever who will fall in love with you and you will ascend guess what it won't happen and you will have to pay for a whore there, you can do the same where you live

View attachment 273518
View attachment 273521View attachment 273522
this
JFL at Fakecels looking for validation. Seamaxxing is proven.
Proven yes but for white normies or low tier normies. In 2020 more and more sub 4 men are failing in SEA

Last edited:
Jbw is true but it's a little exaggerated
I think as time goes on it'll get worse even in asian countries as they also will have preference when it comes to white males