Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SEAmaxxer gets murdered by ISIScels for breeding their women in SEA

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsaFzbvlrs4

:feelskek:

TLDR; White young high tier normie dates a muslim noodle in SEA in literal warzone, goes and lives with her with no money to go back, locals dont like that a HTN borderline chadlite gymmmaxed seamaxxer came over to breed their women. Everybody warns him hes about to get KIAed. He ignores. Trying to find money to get out of there. Then he gets ISISed by some jealous isiscel in the area.

Why did this idiot throw his life away like that, he had good looks enough to Japanmaxx or at least go to not-shithole areas of Philiphinnes JFLLLL

What a fucking idiot

I would feel sorry for him but he just brought this upon himself @Filipinocel

I give isiscels permission to behead me but just let me creampie some noodles first pls

Why did this idiot throw his life away like that, he had good looks enough to Japanmaxx or at least go to not-shithole areas of Philiphinnes JFLLLL
I wish I had the looks needed to japanmax :feelsrope:

Out of all the countries in the world he chooses to go to the most dangerous one. Didnt he know it's extremely haram for muslim girls to date infidels? Why didnt he go to Philippines?

Out of all the countries in the world he chooses to go to the most dangerous one. Didnt he know it's extremely haram for muslim girls to date infidels? Why didnt he go to Philippines?
Because Phillippines and Thiland became harder to play the JBW game, because off the "Passport" bros movement, w0men there also started to have simillar demands for man there.

S1mps and cucks ruin everything as always.

View attachment 1301199

View attachment 1301203

TLDR; White young high tier normie dates a muslim noodle in SEA in literal warzone, goes and lives with her with no money to go back, locals dont like that a HTN borderline chadlite gymmmaxed seamaxxer came over to breed their women. Everybody warns him hes about to get KIAed. He ignores. Trying to find money to get out of there. Then he gets ISISed by some jealous isiscel in the area.

What a fucking idiot

I give isiscels permission to behead me but just let me creampie some noodles first pls

RIP BOZO YOU SHALL NOT BE MISSED:smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsdevil:

I will still geomax in Asia when I have enough saved. I will just avoid backward shitty parts of SEA.

Serve's the race mixer right:feelskek:

Racemixxing with South East Asians is worse then staying an incel

I lived there ISIS groups in the south are no joke you best believe they're not cucks

If I SEAmaxxed I’d just get rejected by those noodle foids :feelsrope:

Of all the places he could go to here in Flipland and he chose the muslim parts of Mindanao. :feelskek: Take notes @Incline, the muslims here are violent, low-iq, cousin fuckers who would kill you over the most petty shit. Avoid them like the plague.

Why go there when there are safe options lile japan? No sense

Of all the places he could go to here in Flipland and he chose the muslim parts of Mindanao. :feelskek: Take notes @Incline, the muslims here are violent, low-iq, cousin fuckers who would kill you over the most petty shit. Avoid them like the plague.
So you rather have your people cucked by JBW's while you get rejected by your own foids ?

Inb4 people start running JBW game on hazara noodlewhores in Afghanistan

He met a sticky end no pussy is worth dying for lol

I imagine he thought of himself as some hero in a movie fighting for his love.

View attachment 1301199

View attachment 1301203

What a fucking idiot

For normies at least dating a Muslim woman should never be a consideration they'll first likely never even marry you and be forced to marry their cousin or the worse fate you'd get honor killed by their 20 uncles called Abdul and Muhammad.

Based Muslim-Filipinos, if only SEAcels have more T in the balls to be tribal and shieet

Based Muslim-Filipinos, if only SEAcels have more T in the balls to be tribal and shieet
Westerners underestimate SEAcels. They see them as inferior which is a crucial mistake. They might be inferior physically but this ain't 1000s where u fight with swords JFL, any nigga can get a gun especially in some unregulated third world countries, coming off with that mogger aura is a deadly mistake.

Kek.

Thaicels also do that. That's why there's so many rich foreign men "falling out of window" after they get seduced by some Thai foid plant, who are part of the gangs

So you rather have your people cucked by JBW's while you get rejected by your own foids ?
Where did I say that? I'm just speaking from experience that most muslims here in flipland are stupid backward savages which earned them a destestable reputation from non Muslim flips.

Last edited:
Based Juramentados, those Moros do no fuck around.

I remember reading about a similar kind of murder where a Chinamen from Shanghai killed a passport whitey along with his noodlewhore date with a Katana sometime in 2015. However, I still can't find the article that recounted this act of heroism for the life of me.

View attachment 1301199

View attachment 1301203

What a fucking idiot

Maybe isis will release a video of them beheading him.

Dude should of been married to some nice little blonde girl long ago in his own country but nooo.

Such a girl is far too entitled and or probably too busy fucking some disgustingly ugly nigger animal out of white guilt + MTV pro nigger brainwashing and is destined to be the next single mother of a fatherless black bastard.

Hahaha. I mentioned to you in private message about this thread and it turns out you made it!

Is there a war going on in the phillipines?

The government is fighting two enemies: Islamic terrorists and Communist rebels.
oh interesting, is it a civil war? can seamaxxing incels get caught in the crossfire and die?

oh interesting, is it a civil war? can seamaxxing incels get caught in the crossfire and die?
I don't know about the terminologies but they do seem to be civil wars. I think if you stay in the big cities, it is unlikely you'll get involved. Both groups operate in the jungles.

Because Phillippines and Thiland became harder to play the JBW game, because off the "Passport" bros movement, w0men there also started to have simillar demands for man there.

for every seamaxxer there are 10000 jungle noodles still

The government is fighting two enemies: Islamic terrorists and Communist rebels.
This is the natural conclusion of every multicultural, diverse melting pot nation

Jfl what did I tell you about filipinas being notorious fuckin scammers.

His first filipina wife scammed him of all his money and he went completely broke. Found himself another filipina in isis filipino territory and got himself killed...

You shouldn't be locationmaxxing if you're broke.

Like wtf was this dude thinking, always wanting the easy way out in life but this time it costed him his life.

Not so much a civil war, but ongoing low level insurgencies punctuated by prolonged periods of sporadic murder and targeted assassinations followed by the occasional short, intense military confrontation resulting in massive casualties. These areas of fighting mostly occur in the Philippine’s southernmost island region of Mindanao, where the majority of the country’s radical Muslim population resides. You’ll be relatively to completely safe so long as you stay in the recommended tourist destinations in the island regions north of Mindanao such as Cebu and Luzon.

Last edited: