Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill seamaxx

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
-
I WANT TO SEAMAXX TO ASCEND TOO BAD IM BROKE

WOW ME TOO I WISH I WAS JUST A NORMAL PERSON CAN BE LOVEABLE WHY AM I A UGLY AUTIST LOOOOL

SEAmaxxing is ruined thanks to Passport Bros

What country?

wait u fr?
I like to think so. So you have a guy going to let's say the Philippines. He's obviously not going to be there forever so he's going to get a girl, smash, and possibly find another girl and keep pumping and dumping. That will slowly westernize all girls no matter their attractiveness and give them unrealistic standards and the hot ones will become single mothers just like women in western countries. I've noticed women in Vietnam are westernized. If they catch you looking at them they will give you shit. Passport Bros are ruining the dating/marriage market for ugly men.

SEAmaxxing has been infected by normalfag passport bros, so it won't work as smoothly as it used to

I like to think so. So you have a guy going to let's say the Philippines. He's obviously not going to be there forever so he's going to get a girl, smash, and possibly find another girl and keep pumping and dumping. That will slowly westernize all girls no matter their attractiveness and give them unrealistic standards and the hot ones will become single mothers just like women in western countries. I've noticed women in Vietnam are westernized. If they catch you looking at them they will give you shit. Passport Bros are ruining the dating/marriage market for ugly men.
its doomed then but still do i have a chance as a white guy