Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seagulls are like niggers lol

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

Seriously seagulls are like the niggers of the bird species

They are loud, annoying in groups, and want free gibs (your food) and they can also be hostile and violent to themselves and yourself if they are bold enough and you happen to have any food

Just like niggers they ruin your day and ruin the peace just by being around, fuck seagulls and fuck niggers

View: https://youtu.be/nhdVzUuv-Dw?si=ujWvwCL6O1Ny6LlI

More like:

Seagulls (Aryan Nomad) vs Crow (Darkie Bantu Naggers)

Constant fighting over territorry

Notice that crow is better at stealing things

Last edited:
Seagulls are very aggressive. I remember one stole a burger straight from my hand

Seagulls are cool I like them.

a bird slapped me in the face

A whole burger? Half a burger? How much, I fucking hate seagulls and niggers
I only took one bite, so essentially a whole burger. It was a whopper from Hungry Jacks from memory

I only took one bite, so essentially a whole burger. It was a whopper from Hungry Jacks from memory
Thats insane, ive never seen or heard of a gullnigger (my new term) taking basically a whole fucking burger, was it a full on whopper or whopper jr? Ridiculous either way and fuck gullniggers I genuinely hate them have always hated them always will hate them

Seagulls are chads

Thats insane, ive never seen or heard of a gullnigger (my new term) taking basically a whole fucking burger, was it a full on whopper or whopper jr? Ridiculous either way and fuck gullniggers I genuinely hate them have always hated them always will hate them
It was the full whopper, I haven’t had one in years now that I think of it

It was the full whopper, I haven’t had one in years now that I think of it
Wow... :dafuckfeels:

Hungry jacks burgers are ok considering its slop, but I honestly think that KFC is KING in terms of chicken, burgers and chips for goyslop

Idk about you but I think mcdonalds is literal garbage that I would feel guilty feeding to my dog, normies love "going for a maccas run"

Wow... :dafuckfeels:

Hungry jacks burgers are ok considering its slop, but I honestly think that KFC is KING in terms of chicken, burgers and chips for goyslop

Idk about you but I think mcdonalds is literal garbage that I would feel guilty feeding to my dog, normies love "going for a maccas run"
I’ve had Hungry Jacks chicken burgers and cheeseburgers recently rather than the whopper. I prefer KFC over hungry jacks though.

McDonald’s is convenient though cause there is one on every street corner, the food definitely isn’t better though.

For my fast food needs I now go to an independent non-Jew owned halal chain called Chubby Buns, you can google to see if there is one near you if you’re interested. Mogs the Jews burger chains

I’ve had Hungry Jacks chicken burgers and cheeseburgers recently rather than the whopper
I think their chicken is slightly worse than their beef, chicken is just better at KFC, their whoppers with beef are decent but every HJ burger I eat just feels dry compared to KFC
I prefer KFC over hungry jacks though.
Yeah 100% I think its the best chain in aus
McDonald’s is convenient though cause there is one on every street corner, the food definitely isn’t better though.
Yeah thats true they are everywhere and convenient but its so expensive in recent times for whats some of the worst goyslop out there
For my fast food needs I now go to an independent non-Jew owned halal chain called Chubby Buns, you can google to see if there is one near you if you’re interested. Mogs the Jews burger chains
I looked it at, it looks really good and worth a shot if I am ever in the area, even their stuff that isnt burger looks good

Woodpeckers are the jews of the bird race. Knocking/pecking at your house for you to pay your taxes.

based seagulls

You dont have to deal with them if you never eat outside

The beach I usually go to, when I’m about to leave the parking lot, I will throw some food near a normies car as I’m driving away and the sea gulls will all flock to it. :feelshaha:

Finding Nemo was blackpilled on the seagull question

The beach I usually go to, when I’m about to leave the parking lot, I will throw some food near a normies car as I’m driving away and the sea gulls will all flock to it. :feelshaha:
Thats is absolutely devious, well played sir

@Rabbi Schneerson Your thoughts on them calling Seagulls niggers ??