Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEAcel rapes 190 Mayocels

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
Churchgoer Reynhard Sinaga has today been jailed for his horrific sex attacks on 48 men in Manchester, but police believe there could be up to 190 victims.
He plied his victims with booze and drugged them before carrying out the harrowing crimes in his two-bed flat - with one of the horrifying ordeals lasting eight hours.

Seacel
0_THP_MDG_060120Slug_13774JPG.jpg

What goes on in the disturbed minds of Seacels?

There's only one thing worse than a rapist...

... a homosexual rapist

TAKE NOTICE that this faggot got ONLY thirty years for raping over a hundred men. If he had raped over a hundred WOMEN he would have gotten TWO HUNDRED years in jail.

Honestly if he's not considered attractive then I don't think I even have a face

Honestly if he's not considered attractive then I don't think I even have a face
he looks pretty good for a seacel (in the second pic where hes not bloated) but hes below average by western standards tbh

Thats not even an incel tier guy.

It's a bonafide normie who happens to be a faggot. If he were straight, he'd probably be raping foids.

Virgin vs chad

It's over for Wh*tes and As*ans

TAKE NOTICE that this faggot got ONLY thirty years for raping over a hundred men. If he had raped over a hundred WOMEN he would have gotten TWO HUNDRED years in jail.

b82f9b99148bb439da9175008c4ac3ad.jpg

Based ricecel tbh

No, he wouldn't even get 200 years in jail for that, he'd probably be killed Lee Harvey Oswald style before the trial even begins by some white knight cuck. If anyone did that to the guy in question though, all the faggots would cry "oppression" and "homophobia" and shit.

Doesn’t look 36 at all

SEAcels should learn from currycels.

what the hell

That’s what they get for trying to seamaxx

Yeah, I still hate these bullshit double standards.
That’s what they get for trying to seamaxx
And yet, it's non-mayocels telling all the mayocels to go and seamaxx, it's easy, bro! Just need money and to uproot your entire life, bro! But if you or any other mayocel gets raped, it's your fault because fuck you for following our advice!

Yeah, I still hate these bullshit double standards.

And yet, it's non-mayocels telling all the mayocels to go and seamaxx, it's easy, bro! Just need money and to uproot your entire life, bro! But if you or any other mayocel gets raped, it's your fault because fuck you for following our advice!
Lol, this happened in Manchester, England.

he face mogs me to oblivion tho :feelscry:

He didn't even get a year per convicted rape, that is pretty ridiculous.

Just rape theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back