Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEA maxxing should mean going to a poor city in the philippines

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- they speak english
- they like westerners
- JBW actually works there
- it won't cost you much
- the girls are young as fuck and people there breed like rabbits

I'm talking a place where davao city where white men are really fucking rare

it should never mean going to thailand which is getting expensive as the west, they now have a surplus of chads + they hate foreigners

I actually have seen some girls from philippines and they arent that bad, volcel if you wouldnt

thoughts on vietnam?

Cultured SEAmaxxxing means searching for special cute adorable loli of culture, same like in lithuania, just in place with bigger, younger, and neotenic population. Not just looking for dumb cunts to be used as ticket

Cultured SEAmaxxxing means searching for special cute adorable loli of culture, same like in lithuania, just in place with bigger, younger, and neotenic population. Not just looking for dumb cunts to be used as ticket

why do you always spam how you wanna fuck cartoon 6 year olds, then pretend that you would do it in real life

absolute the truth. except daveo city is still too meme tier. you need to make sure the city that you are going to doesn't show up in any conventional google search, and it cant be in any "top 10"-esk lists.

it has to be kind of buried, it cant be something that you would find by the typical normal shit you would google. it has to be something you dig up.

how to do this?

there is around ~200 cities in PH, and they are all listed on Wikipedia. find it from there. that's how I found my destination city.

not going to say which one it is, because I want to be the only young white there. Ive talked to a few locals there, and they've all said in all their life in that city they have never seen a young white male there, only a middle/old age ones there for work.

its the perfect location to spread my white seed.

Pure cope, going to these shithole shanty towns they call cities to get some gook JB is cope because the locals will just cut you up and out you in a local stew

absolute the truth. except daveo city is still too meme tier. you need to make sure the city that you are going to doesn't show up in any conventional google search, and it cant be in any "top 10"-esk lists.

it has to be kind of buried, it cant be something that you would find by the typical normal shit you would google. it has to be something you dig up.

how to do this?

there is around ~200 cities in PH, and they are all listed on Wikipedia. find it from there. that's how I found my destination city.

not going to say which one it is, because I want to be the only young white there. Ive talked to a few locals there, and they've all said in all their life in that city they have never seen a young white male there, only a middle/old age ones there for work.

that sounds pretty smart

what sort of population should you aim for? What do you do for fun when you're not with noodle whores? there must not be much there except for maybe a mall?

Pure cope, going to these shithole shanty towns they call cities to get some gook JB is cope because the locals will just cut you up and out you in a local stew

This. They’ll be tribal to the max.

thoughts on vietnam?

The girls are attractive, very cheap, they don’t speak English and there is a huge stigma with being with foreigners even working girls refuse foreigners. Bad country for JBW.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're more likely to find something like that in the tourist cities than in the smaller places. This isn't nigger land we're talking about.

that sounds pretty smart

what sort of population should you aim for? What do you do for fun when you're not with noodle whores? there must not be much there except for maybe a mall?
Well, that's why there is the question of if its even worth it. Because you get to fuck all you want, but you live like a 3rd worlder. There's no winning as an incel tbh

You don't know what you're talking about. You're more likely to find something like that in the tourist cities than in the smaller places. This isn't nigger land we're talking about.

Well, that's why there is the question of if its even worth it. Because you get to fuck all you want, but you live like a 3rd worlder. There's no winning as an incel tbh
You are the fool who doesn't know what he's talking about. Keep coping and end up in a gook latrine. No incel has ever ascended by SEAmaxxing, despite many trying. It's a pure bluepill. Wake the fuck up.

And of course, just going for a vaca is retarded, because you'd be better off spending the money on whores in your own country at that point. The only point to going over there is if you're going to live there and work along side the locals.

You are the fool who doesn't know what he's talking about. Keep coping and end up in a gook latrine. No incel has ever ascended by SEAmaxxing, despite many trying. It's a pure bluepill. Wake the fuck up.
Except literally every single white in sea? Right, all those tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of white males going to sea and fucking noodles are all chads, not incels. Don't you know Chad is a fat bald subhuman 30yr old Virgin? Fuck off with your shitposts you cuck cock sucker. Fucking die

- they speak english
- they like westerners
- JBW actually works there
- it won't cost you much
- the girls are young as fuck and people there breed like rabbits

I'm talking a place where davao city where white men are really fucking rare

it should never mean going to thailand which is getting expensive as the west, they now have a surplus of chads + they hate foreigners

Never been to Davao but I heard it’s very boring and the dating scene is very bad. I know some guys who couldn’t last a week there because it’s so boring.

If you are looking for a city where your SMV is higher than in Manila I can’t recommend cebu enough.

how to do this?

For you I recommend tacloban or Samar.

Except literally every single white in sea? Right, all those tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of white males going to sea and fucking noodles are all chads, not incels. Don't you know Chad is a fat bald subhuman 30yr old Virgin? Fuck off with your shitposts you cuck cock sucker. Fucking die
"Hundreds of thousands" of white males fucking KEK you are bluepilled as FUCK. The few white men in SEA are tall and/or rich which is how they can afford to larp there anyway, so you're coping hard if you think they're getting gook JB because of being white. It's because they're rich or high status and there on business.

You are the biggest coper on this site. You're so bluepilled it hurts. Go back to Reddit, you low IQ numale.

"Hundreds of thousands" of white males fucking KEK you are bluepilled as FUCK. The few white men in SEA are tall and/or rich which is how they can afford to larp there anyway, so you're coping hard if you think they're getting gook JB because of being white. It's because they're rich or high status and there on business.

You are the biggest coper on this site. You're so bluepilled it hurts. Go back to Reddit, you low IQ numale.
I'm sorry you're an ethnic and can't get the unending affection gooks have for their white master. A gook bitch will work two jobs to support her stay at home tall white American. You're a little ethnic boy a storm fronter or some other low iq shit coper

I'm sorry you're an ethnic and can't get the unending affection gooks have for their white master. A gook bitch will work two jobs to support her stay at home tall white American. You're a little ethnic boy a storm fronter or some other low iq shit coper
Pure cope. Does the b in Johnnyb mean bluepill? Johnny Bluepill.

Pure cope. Does the b in Johnnyb mean bluepill? Johnny Bluepill.

Give the kid a break he is clearly autistic. Let him fantasize about going to Asia and fucking young, pure village girls all he wants. I bet you he won’t even leave his house let alone his country.

starting to think all of you faggots are secretly working for the airplane companies trying to sell tickets on commission. this site has become one long ad. all users here are undercover desperate chink whores trying to fleece us crackers with some made up bullshit story. I'm on to you all.

Give the kid a break he is clearly autistic. Let him fantasize about going to Asia and fucking young, pure village girls all he wants. I bet you he won’t even leave his house let alone his country.
Good point actually, terminally autistic bluepillers should be left to cope in peace instead of being redroofed.
starting to think all of you faggots are secretly working for the airplane companies trying to sell tickets on commission. this site has become one long ad. all users here are undercover desperate chink whores trying to fleece us crackers with some made up bullshit story. I'm on to you all.
High IQ and awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back