Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sea Lion attempts to exterminate thot

Noodles belong in nasty ass water.

the sea lion smells rotten fish...

animalcels being based as always

I have a few things to say:
1. Based sea lion
2. Of course it was a chink lul
3. If you pause it at second 22 and go slow motion you can see a little lolis panties :feelsohh:
4. Look at how the fucking chinks don't even thank the man WHO LITERALLY SAVED THE LITTLE WHORES LIFE.

1. Based sea lion
3. If you pause it at second 22 and go slow motion you can see a little lolis panties :feelsohh:
4. Look at how the fucking chinks don't even thank the man WHO LITERALLY SAVED THE LITTLE WHORES LIFE.
apparently that old chink who saved little thot is her grandfather

1. Based sea lion
Yeah I saw the panties too. :feelsEhh:

I love how they just walk away lmfao. So much for being a hero

Shad

BC sea Lions are based

doing more to counter the mass immigration of asians into the west than any politician since John MacDonald

The spirit of ER is strong in this sea lion.

Look at the house nigger risking his life to save the toilet jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: