Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SEA is over for us, no geo maxxing, sexbots is our only hope.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
I've noticed since 2022 +- that my chadlite profile doesn't have to the same quality and success with asian w0men, and they also now ghost him similarly to western w0men.

SEA is over for normie man and below, and even if they succeed they won't get the same quality of w0men, + n00dles become more westrenised and start to be openly degenerate and demand chad only. Its all because of the passport bro pua movermant, simps are ruining everything again.

sexbots are our only h0pe for some fun with the opposite sex, and I prefer them on principle, since w0men don't deserve our attention and loyalty.

I've noticed since 2022 +- that my chadlite profile doesn't have to the same quality and success with asian w0men, and they also now ghost him similarly to western w0men.

SEA is over for normie man and below, and even if they succeed they won't get the same quality of w0men, + n00dles become more westrenised and start to be openly degenerate and demand chad only. Its all because of the passport bro pua movermant, simps are ruining everything again.

sexbots are our only h0pe for some fun with the opposite sex, and I prefer them on principle, since w0men don't deserve our attention and loyalty.
Nothing good lasts forever, I wouldn't say it's over just yet, but if you are to try SEA maxxing you better do it right now.

I remember talking with one foid, she said she's against incorporating AI into sex dolls. Fucking bitches just wants us to suffer

I've been saying this for years. When you have rich and/or attractive men pumping and dumping the hot ones will be single moms and all the others will become westernized. Thailand, Philippines, and definitely Vietnam are lost causes. I think Cambodia is still good but it's definitely time to find somewhere new.

There are miles of prostitutes lined up and down the beach in Pattaya. The Black Robin talks about it in his video on living in South East Asia for seven months.

The pussy conveyor belt is still open, it's just in Thailand.

I remember talking with one foid, she said she's against incorporating AI into sex dolls. Fucking bitches just wants us to suffer
What a cunt. We ought to have our AI sexbots should we afford them.