Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SEA geomaxxer in slovakia

I am surprised this SEA monkey got anything but yet again I don't know his stats.

@Cayden Zhang debunked, yet again

@WorthlessSlavicShit is this real? Do you guys hate curries because gypsies :feelskek:

Good for him. I'm happy to see brocels ascend.
I am surprised this SEA monkey got anything but yet again I don't know his stats.
Unless you're an average white guy race doesn't really matter in terms of geomaxxing. All that matters is girls view you as more financially successful than them. The race aspect of geomaxxing among incels has been a cope among whitecels to make themselves feel more attractive. If girls actually found them attractive just because they were white then they could go to first world Asian countries and find success instead of only geomaxxing to poor third world shitholes.

Not good for us slavcels, fuck sexpats
One of my moms friends from childhood studied in poland and married a ltn 5’7 polish man and he’s fat and balding now too and at a reunion they were being intimate so not betabuxx

Betabuxx again
Cope, just be chink is law. I saw a chink curry myself. You are a fakecel

One of my moms friends from childhood studied in poland and married a ltn 5’7 polish man and he’s fat and balding now too and at a reunion they were being intimate so not betabuxx
Yeah, Polish men get lower end AF but AM get higher end Polish foids. Proves the point further.

Cope, just be chink is law. I saw a chink curry myself. You are a fakecel

Yeah, Polish men get lower end AF but AM get higher end Polish foids. Proves the point further.
She was an htb with good tits for a noodle I never mentioned low tier or anything and wow one example really demonstrates indian iq vishoragu india. I could pull up countless examples of imaf couples and I’ve seen many in person too. You can use jbw in east and sea asia

in general geomaxxing is done by low end men to just get low end women from different countries

No asian men get at best mid end, good looking people prefer their own
Cope, ANY white female mogg shit out of noodle whores. So compared to their Asian looksmatch, white foid matches they are getting is significant

WorthlessSlavicShit told me AMWF vs WMAF marriages are 4:1 or something in Poland.

Cope, ANY white female mogg shit out of noodle whores. So compared to their Asian looksmatch, white foid matches they are getting is significant

WorthlessSlavicShit told me AMWF vs WMAF marriages are 4:1 or something in Poland.
4:1 is in general ratio for all international marriages

Most of polish women especially don't like ricemen especially top tier ones
Still it's true that it's harder to geomaxx for polish men in korean and japan than for ricemen in EE

4:1 is in general ratio for all international marriages

Most of polish women especially don't like ricemen especially top tier ones
Still it's true that it's harder to geomaxx for polish men in korean and japan than for ricemen in EE
Just checked it's 1.4 : 1 for AMWF vs WMAF

WorthlessSlavicShit also told me Poles cuck Russian apparently? Didn't you say you liked Russian woman? Why don't you try geo maxxing to Russia?

Just checked it's 1.4 : 1 for AMWF vs WMAF

WorthlessSlavicShit also told me Poles cuck Russian apparently. Didn't you say you liked Russian woman? Why don't you try geo maxxing to Russia?
I liked in past but realized that interethnic relationships are wrong, i just want a polish women

I liked in past but realized that interethnic relationships are wrong, i just want a polish women
Volcel tier behavior :feelsseriously: Good luck competing in Poland being short there, instead of going for Russia where they are shorter and have shitter economy giving you upper hand in the market

You could argue interracial marriages are bad, why interethnic ones though? Why do you particularly only want woman of your ethnicity, when they themselves don't want YOU.

Volcel tier behavior :feelsseriously: Good luck competing in Poland being short there, instead of going for Russia where they are shorter and have shitter economy giving you upper hand in the market

You could argue interracial marriages are bad, why interethnic ones though? Why do you particularly only want woman of your ethnicity, when they themselves don't want YOU.
Cause tribalism, people want to find similiar to them who speak same language, share same history. True that are some phenos that both russians and poles have, but it's not same as having shared language etc

Actually sadly i gived up completely at finding any women tho no wants short autistic even with average face

Cause tribalism, people want to find similiar to them who speak same language, share same history.
Okay so? You learn Russian or make her learn Polish. Simple

That's what I am going to do anyway. I want a Tamil/Mallu foid, so I will be learning Tamil :cryfeels:
Actually sadly i gived up completely at finding any women tho no wants short autistic even with average face
Cope, Poles have money halo in Russia. Try geo maxxing in Russia once. You are basically cucking yourself with muh distinction :feelstastyman: that only exists in your head

@WorthlessSlavicShit is this real? Do you guys hate curries because gypsies :feelskek:

View attachment 1204652
Not really, we just hate gyppos and that might cause trouble to curries who have nothing to do with them:feelshaha:. As I mentioned a few times there, they're our equivalent of American blacks with everything that comes with it:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.

Just be Kpoper is law

So jfl is Just be Gypsy law just like JBB in America? :feelskek:
Not sure if law exactly, but their men do outmarry more than their women:

Wonder if it's this guy:feelshaha::feelskek:.

CreepshotCuzImRetarded

I was almost afraid of going out to walk the family dog later because I'm pretty sure the other people there saw me taking a pic of this random couple because I felt just that awkward the rest of the day, but deep in my soul, I knew that it would eventually be worth it when I'll get the opportunnity to post this pic on a forum for autistic adult virgins to talk about:feelsahh::feelsYall:.

Dunno, like the chick in the pic I posted above, you can't really see the middle of her face but even without that it's clear that she's pretty mid,

Dunno, like the chick in the pic I posted above, you can't really see the middle of her face but even without that it's clear that she's pretty mid,
They both are looks matched. According to race pillers here, hapas mogg chinks apparently.

So this would be a better deal for him to get with a looksmatched cumskin whore than a looksmatched noodle whores with that logic

They both are looks matched. According to race pillers here, hapas mogg chinks apparently.

So this would be a better deal for him to get with a looksmatched cumskin whore than a looksmatched noodle whores with that logic
Might be true, but since as we've both said, those two are looksmatched, the relative attractiveness of other people with genes similar to them doesn't really matter.

I was almost afraid of going out to walk the family dog later because I'm pretty sure the other people there saw me taking a pic of this random couple because I felt just that awkward the rest of the day, but deep in my soul, I knew that it would eventually be worth it when I'll get the opportunnity to post this pic on a forum for autistic adult virgins to talk about:feelsahh::feelsYall:.
Low inhib tbh