Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SEA foids have rivalry- they fight over curries and trucels!!!

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I'm Hong Kong and Singapore there's a load of maids, who live with families, and have a day off on Sunday.

They are all from either Philippines or Indonesia, and earn very little, and most of what they earn goes back to the village, and hopefully after a couple of years they have a massive house, land, and a few cows back there.

Anyway they all want to marry a rich old jaded JBW, but there are much fewer of those around in this economy, so instead they go for trucel JBW and lower class curries, who come to these places to do jobs locals and jbw won't.

The curries realise this so basically act like they're hot shit, cos if they are confident they can bang loads of these foids at same time, provided they don't get caught.

This has led to a lot of rivalry between indos and pinas, and if you look at the low IQ way they carry on, it's a bit like a rivalry between bill and Ben the fucking flowerpot men

I saw a lot of Curry/ Pinay/Indonesia couples in Singapore.
Saw Some African/ SEA foid couples in HK too.

Last edited:
I havent seen curries in hong kong but its going to shit anyway.

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @pp183 thoughts on JBC?

Can’t wait to go sea

I havent seen curries in hong kong but its going to shit anyway.
Dude it's cos they all live in sham Shui po and places like that and they are super low inhib.

Curries don't make me as a curry so I might take a day off work one day and go check them out in their natural habitat , hopefully be able to get good curry food there